• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ABSURD - Snowmobiling Season 2015/16 Edit

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
For those of you missing winter, go check out our season compilation edit here!! This film was edited within iMovie on an iPhone6S. Video was captured all in Colorado using iPhones & GoPros.
We are no professionals, but we try. We are just out to have a good time! Lots of carnage and a few highlight moments, but all in all enjoying the pow!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pR1pH5wLfY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

N

NYColoraDan

Dec 22, 2010
Colorado
Tried watching this but it says it's blocked by UMG for music copyright. Can you upload a new version without music??

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
For those of you missing winter, go check out our season compilation edit here!! This film was edited within iMovie on an iPhone6S. Video was captured all in Colorado using iPhones & GoPros.
We are no professionals, but we try. We are just out to have a good time! Lots of carnage and a few highlight moments, but all in all enjoying the pow!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pR1pH5wLfY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please tell me you notified the sheep's owners or at least attempted to find out whos lost sheep those were....so the remaining sheep didn't die there too?

We helped rescue a cow at Grand Mesa one year, no idea how he survived that long in snow 3 or 4 foot deep.

S
Mar 10, 2014
Colorado Springs
Please tell me you notified the sheep's owners or at least attempted to find out whos lost sheep those were....so the remaining sheep didn't die there too?

We helped rescue a cow at Grand Mesa one year, no idea how he survived that long in snow 3 or 4 foot deep.

How did you rescue the cow? Pack down a trail for it to walk home?

I found this video a few days ago just browsing Youtube. Pretty sweet vid.
I always bring my GoPro and then forget to use it, or the batteries die, and if I wipe out, its' a guarantee that I didn't have it switched on.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
How did you rescue the cow? Pack down a trail for it to walk home?

I found this video a few days ago just browsing Youtube. Pretty sweet vid.
I always bring my GoPro and then forget to use it, or the batteries die, and if I wipe out, its' a guarantee that I didn't have it switched on.

Tried packing but that did not work, so we went back to Grand Mesa lodge and Mike (GML owner) contacted the cows owner who sent people up to help get it out. In the meantime it made it to the road but collapsed, so Mike and another guy put a rope on its neck and got it to the Grand Mesa Lodge and another local brought hay for it to eat in the parking lot. Friendliest range cow I ever seen.

S
Mar 10, 2014
Colorado Springs
Tried packing but that did not work, so we went back to Grand Mesa lodge and Mike (GML owner) contacted the cows owner who sent people up to help get it out. In the meantime it made it to the road but collapsed, so Mike and another guy put a rope on its neck and got it to the Grand Mesa Lodge and another local brought hay for it to eat in the parking lot. Friendliest range cow I ever seen.

I suppose a cow that had it's a$$ kicked in by a snowstorm would be fairly docile. It probably appreciated some hay.
Rescuing animals is pretty much always a win. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features