• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Lugs was selected to ride in 2015 Ride Rasmussen Style demo day!

B

Bergie

Apr 28, 2013
Omaha,NE
At first I didn't think it wasn't real, until I got an email back from Curtis with a local ID number in it.

Follow Team Lugs for updates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BapeW4YLOA4#t=24

Dear Snowmobiler,

Ski-Doo has awarded the winner of the one day backcountry riding experience. We would still like to offer you to participate in a day ride on a 2015 Ski-Doo Summit with the back country experts at Ride Rasmussen Style. The spots are limited so please reply to this email by January 20, 2015 to guaranty your reservation. Available dates will begin January 30, 2015 through March 30, 2015. Not only will you have the opportunity to ride a 2015 Ski-Doo Summit for the day, but you will be rewarded with learning back country ride technique valued at $675 per day. All at no charge for you. I am awaiting your reply.

A $100 deposit will be required to secure your reservation and will be refunded upon your arrival at our facility in Island Park, ID. Rooms can be reserved for a nominal fee or you can make your own arrangements.
This program is made possible by:

Premium Features