• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Pro-Lite pictures?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Awesome sleds

Great job on these sleds!! Thanks for the pictures, and please, don't be afraid to post more!!

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
What`s the deal with the super tall gigantic mega sky high steering post??

Just wonder how it tackles a roll over cause it looks skinny and in a scary position when its taller than the windshield and sticks out so far?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
From an engineering standpoint, the stem is going to bend when a certain force is applied to the handlebars when they are at a certain height. Doesn't matter if the stem is longer with a shorter riser or if the riser is taller and the stem is shorter.

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
From an engineering standpoint, the stem is going to bend when a certain force is applied to the handlebars when they are at a certain height. Doesn't matter if the stem is longer with a shorter riser or if the riser is taller and the stem is shorter.

That is true. It doesn't matter if your height is in the post or riser it still applies the same amount of torque to it. The T top post however will allow the riser and bars to pivot on an impact instead of transferring all of the energy into the post so all you have to do is loosen a few bolts on the riser and straighten it back up and you are good to go again instead of breaking a post.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Remember those bars are flat. I needs a little bit of a riser unless you are under 5'9" and like low bars. How much is the LED light bar on the orange one. How much weight do the Raptors add? I have an orange one coming. Was planning on doing the Float 3 EVOL X RC-2s to keep the weight down but improve the ride. I have Raptors on other sleds and they are really nice, just didn't want to make the Pro-Lite Pro-notasLite. What is the delivery of these sleds going to be? Is there a chance I could get mine at the Puyallup show?

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
bars?

you do realize they are not that high but when you remove the light it lowers the windshield over 6 inches so the just appear higher.

not sure on added weight.

and also not sure I will make shows this year. Will see

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
I like those boards. From the pictures, they look narrower than stock. Are they narrower? That would be a good thing for me.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
boards

Yes they are narrower and fit great. instead of the bar on the in side the are flush with the tunnel. last year we ran the skins boards and they had a tube against the tunnel and that was the only place that ever had snow build up and this should eliminate that. then we also will not have to put screws in then since they have built in traction ribs.

I like those boards. From the pictures, they look narrower than stock. Are they narrower? That would be a good thing for me.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
In the long term I think that the outside edge will be less prone to fatigue and breaking too since it doesn't have holes drilled in it.

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
Yes they are narrower and fit great. instead of the bar on the in side the are flush with the tunnel. last year we ran the skins boards and they had a tube against the tunnel and that was the only place that ever had snow build up and this should eliminate that. then we also will not have to put screws in then since they have built in traction ribs.

For the right price, I think I'll take a pair. Do we go through BDX or you or is it one in the same. You almost ready to ship the front bumpers?

Last edited:

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Steering post sticks up same amount as last year, and the ones in picture are the HCR T-Post instead of adjustable post. You can get either one as it is an option.

Also, running boards are $399 with orange, black, white and green color options

Front bumpers are $199 with same color options.

Custom colors available for added price. Mid-October availability

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
Steering post sticks up same amount as last year, and the ones in picture are the HCR T-Post instead of adjustable post. You can get either one as it is an option.

Also, running boards are $399 with orange, black, white and green color options

Front bumpers are $199 with same color options.

Custom colors available for added price. Mid-October availability

Can you throw up some close up running board pics? Was about to pull the trigger on some other boards but could wait for these? Are they built so you could attach them to the tunnel with aircraft rivits instead of pop rivits?

mountain_tamer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Rimbey, Alberta
I was going to get a set of airframes, but I just decided I am going to wait for these ones to be available. I like the idea of no screws and flat mount against the tunnel.

Now to just choose color.

Premium Features