• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Prepare to dominate

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
just got my first chance on these new proclimbs, i rode my buddys m8 sno pro and i can honestly say that anyone that chose the new M is in for a treat.

i wont get into detail right now all i will say is by the end of the day, everyone in the group was complimenting the M8 and saying its going to be the sled to beat. yes there was a polaris pro rmk in the group and as pro polaris as he was he did admit by the end of the day that "polaris just needs more motor and it would be closer"

i brought my 10 m8 cause my XF HC isn't in yet, and the new M8 153 out climbed me by 8-10 sled lengths on every hill we tackled. (he out climbed us all) and he is 60 more pounds then me. swapping sleds gave the same results and my e-tek and pro rmk buddies all agreed at the end of the day that new kitty means business.

i will most pictures tomorrow or sometime this weekend when i have time, im fixing my rear cooler line that broke a freaking clamp then getting ready to hit the mountain again tomorrow!!

fyi, no slipping belts or burnt belts in 50 miles on his.

I really cant wait for my sled now. lol my 10 M8 feels so bulky and nose heavy!!!

PEACE OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Ugh with post like this I can't wait to ride mine, cause all the buddy's in my riding group at bought new pros so it's 5 prormks 2 modded dragons and me the one lonely AC

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
This is great news! Just need sled, then snow... Haven't gotten more than a dusting here in Washington...

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
great write up thanks...this doesn't help my cause though...i too have a XF HC 800....can't ride yet...not enough snow!!!!
Are you near Nome Alaska..... big blizzard!

Dec 6, 2007
Mayer, MN
I am truely jelious of everyone that is riding their new ProClimb. My HCR 800 is just sittingin the garage waiting for the first trip out west in Feb. Its good to hear positive remarks about the sleds and not all negative ones.

W
Nov 30, 2007
Bozeman, MT
When I rode the new chassis I was amazed at how it felt. Coming off the m-1000 makes me know how the supposedly heavy cats handle. All i can say is the snow will show just how well this is designed and this will be the most talked about on the snow. Yes my new t1100 will be in this week and i can't wait for this heavy monster (just like the heavy 1000:face-icon-small-dis)

K

Kruchy

Sep 30, 2009
Goodsoil, SK
just got my first chance on these new proclimbs, i rode my buddys m8 sno pro and i can honestly say that anyone that chose the new M is in for a treat.

i wont get into detail right now all i will say is by the end of the day, everyone in the group was complimenting the M8 and saying its going to be the sled to beat. yes there was a polaris pro rmk in the group and as pro polaris as he was he did admit by the end of the day that "polaris just needs more motor and it would be closer"

i brought my 10 m8 cause my XF HC isn't in yet, and the new M8 153 out climbed me by 8-10 sled lengths on every hill we tackled. (he out climbed us all) and he is 60 more pounds then me. swapping sleds gave the same results and my e-tek and pro rmk buddies all agreed at the end of the day that new kitty means business.

i will most pictures tomorrow or sometime this weekend when i have time, im fixing my rear cooler line that broke a freaking clamp then getting ready to hit the mountain again tomorrow!!

fyi, no slipping belts or burnt belts in 50 miles on his.

I really cant wait for my sled now. lol my 10 M8 feels so bulky and nose heavy!!!

PEACE OUT!
The least you could do for the rest of us poor bastards is post the pics. So once you get your sled you leave the rest of us; just like that. Take some damn video as well, come on man. Just kidding, thanks for the post.:face-icon-small-hap

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Ok, so if you're saying that the M8 feels nose heavy, I must just be SO used to riding with boost that I forgot how a stock sled FEELS. To me the PC feels SUPER nose heavy, or better to say, planted, only "heavy" when sitting.

The stock M8's that I've ridden with suspension adjusted still felt like they lifted the nose some, where this one feels like it doesn't... Obviously I need to keep adjusting!!! Going riding tomorrow... we'll see how it feels

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Morning post before i head out, you are right backcountry the feel i should have described as bulky not nose heavy, just feels old when i sit on it (my m8) i only rode it in deep powder, so i cant give a trail feel for you guys, were heading out again now. We are having an epic snow year so far that storm brought in 4-5 feet of pow in the mountains :) im wondering if i shoulda stayed with a 153!!!

Pics tomorrow im sooore!!!

-Aksnopro

B

Burn Down

Dec 22, 2008
Boise Idaho
Ugh with post like this I can't wait to ride mine, cause all the buddy's in my riding group at bought new pros so it's 5 prormks 2 modded dragons and me the one lonely AC

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

Someone has to be the intelligent one in the group....:face-icon-small-hap

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
I jumped ship from 011 Pro to New Pro Climb. Funny thing is 3 guys in our group jumped ship from XPs to RMK Pros. Going to be very interesting winter, I'm the lone ranger of the group with the Pro Climb and really happy about it. Already got a taste of the Pros power and being 6' 4" 240lbs, I wasn't impressed. It handled great, but some more pop under the hood, with some great ero's will be the sh!t.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features