• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M8 153 Scale picture

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
In regards to the 12 m8. It is likely to be less than 560lbs wet. So that aligns it with the pro +10lbs

I would have to agree; after talking to many different performance shops, they are claiming that after ditching the stock muffler the ProClimbs will be coming in >20lbs heavier than the ProRmks when you are leaving the trucks headed into the backcountry. I'll trade that extra weight for straight running boards at the end of the season.:face-icon-small-coo

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well a diet for the sled is a for certain...but i think a pack or two of exlax and a full blown enenima shoved in her reeds is in order as well...oink...did i already say that...oink...oink

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
That sled was just at the Edmonton sled show and it is not complete. Didnt even have a gas tank in it and the half the turbo components were not installed.

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
better get your crayons back out.icedog still dont get it.

I get it. The ProClimb and the XP both weigh more than the Pro RMK. The only way to know the actual #'s is to fill them all up with all fluids and put them all on the same scale. Anything else is not acurate. If the ProClimb is 485 after a can and just needing to be topped up with gas; and a RMK is supposedly 535 ready to ride.................... I get the best of both cause I have my ProClimb and one of my buddies bought a ProClimb and a new ProRmk. So I'll get to ride both; except the RMK is a turbo.:face-icon-small-hap

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
It would be nice if he ever gets a chance to weigh it in other ways but this is about the diet on this sled only, just to show what he is doing to this sled.

Yes; agreed. I guess this thread was going the same direction as all the others thanks for the pinch back to reality WB1K.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
That sled was just at the Edmonton sled show and it is not complete. Didnt even have a gas tank in it and the half the turbo components were not installed.

bottom skin for tank was not on, thats an extra 1.2 lbs already weighed that piece, as for the turbo the only thing missing was air plenum (1lb), fuel pressure regulator (oz's) and a little wiring (1 lb). i can say we will add another 15lbs to it finishing it but we are also taking out 15lb with a seat and front suspension, so its a wash...don't hate on the nice build cus of a couple of small missing compenents. 60hrs straight were spent on this sled to get it to this stage so people could enjoy seeing something very cool at the sled show. Who wants to travel to a show to look at a bunch of OEM crap!! just my 2 cents and sorry for jacking the thread, just thought you might be interested in seeing where it could end up?

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

I liked the other one with the kick-azz stereo and mood lighting better...:becky:

Premium Features