• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My New ProClimb Pictures!!

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
just looking at the pics and noticed that the exhaust exits right under the sled... anyone worried about this at all? I did a xfire to m conversion and the one thing i never did was a tunnel dump or m style exhaust. I did notice the exhaust bog a few times when sidehilling for sure though. Any thoughts?

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
The orange looks great...for our store it was far and away the best selling spring guarantee color.

0627-083 is the belt for the 800 and I believe 0627-082 for the 1100T will have to double check but I think that is it.

The bumper on our first one was not very tight out of the box but after tightening the hardware it is firm and you can lift the sled with it.

If you look at the photos of the exhaust heat shield you will see where the hood rubs on it. Our are like this too. I believe we will see some sort of update for this. On the 2010s the pipe hit the hood and the 2011 heat shields were recessed in that area to correct it.

We tried to put a belt under the seat but no dice. I have looked through the set up instructions and the owners manual and do not see a spare belt holder anywhere.

As for storage the following are available from Cat accessory catalog:

1. w/s bag
2. goggle holder
3. handlebar bag
4. rear racks
5. tunnel bags 2 sizes

thanks,
Woody

N

N_D243

Oct 8, 2009
Missoula
That is sick, I'm glad I orederd a sno pro, same color.. I hope she is in Butte when I get back from Iraq in a couple weeks... This is killing me looking at other peoples new sleds..

GBrown

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
No belt holder

Thought it was on left removable body panel on prototypes, I will look at my photos

Here's a pic of the spare belt holder from the prototypes, doesn't look like they included this part with the production models, bummer.

DSC_0529.jpg

S

shafe7

Jan 2, 2008
fargo nd
was at princeton outlaw drags this weekend the cat sleds were on display there I seen no problem wth the bumper on the finished sled. there was white xf there with the after market bumper on it. That will definately be purchased for my 800 sno pro when it gets here. Was my first time to princeton I normally go to hay days. was very impressed with the swapmeet. probably the best experience Ive had at a swap meet. Not sure I will go back to hay days

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
Is there room to mount the spare belt on top of the clutch shield?

There is room there, im sure that we can fab some sort of bracket or velcro strap to hold it down on top of the Clutch cover, there is some venting slots that it should work!

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
There is room there, im sure that we can fab some sort of bracket or velcro strap to hold it down on top of the Clutch cover, there is some venting slots that it should work!

look at the rear of seat, take out screw and remove seat, room for belt and tool bag

Premium Features