• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need your opinion LADIES!

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
OK, I own a company that makes custom snow flaps and we want to come out with a flap for the LADIES!. What would you ladies prefer the logo to be on it? We need to make a decision by the end of the month. Thank you for your help!

The website is www.greatlakesmudflaps.com, just click on the snowflap link to get an idea of what we do.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
A few pics.:) Some pink, some snowflakes. A ribbon that makes a statement and if some of the proceeds went to help fund cancer research, who wouldn't be proud to sport one. I know I would.

rib4.gif flake.jpg thsnowwflakkess2.jpg

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
I like GP's idea but there are some of us that are not that much into pink so I would suggest that you do other colors besides pink.

Snowflakes are always a big hit. :D

T

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
how about

(Girls Rule)!!! with snowflakes around it!!!

Girls Rock

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

spacer.gif

thumbnail.aspx

(I am not a pink lover)

I like other colors not much for girly stuff.
so I would like to see other colors like green, blue, CHROME, is really good, orange, red.

I wish someone would come up with some lens covers for my M that look like Eyes.

not stickers either cause I want to see out of them to night ride.

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Is there any way we can give you a custom order to make something different other then a snowflake or something? Like have it say something or come up with a specific design?

I'm sure it would cost more which is fine and I'm aware that I would be the only one buying that design, just wondering if it's an option?

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Im sorry, we have a 25 minimum for custom orders because of the cost of getting a screen made along with the artwork. They are vinyl adherent though! So you could get a sticker made for cheap and buy a blank flap.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
I like that red devil. If we were to print something like this or the snowflake, do you think it would be something women would actually buy rather than just think its a good idea? By the way, thanks again for the input!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I like that red devil. If we were to print something like this or the snowflake, do you think it would be something women would actually buy rather than just think its a good idea? By the way, thanks again for the input!

What kind of price are we talking about? That will probably make a difference!

And you've got my mind a thinking, would be cool to have these for the Ladies Ride..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
not only do I think women would buy,
but some men mitt wants some as well. ask them,
then take orders and if you get enough then make that one
I would like to have one…

Premium Features