• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where did all the old posts go?

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I wanted to reasearch a couple things I know we discussed earlier but, I can't seem to figure out how or if we can access the older posts any longer.

Is it still possible?

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
There was a post talking about all the available primary springs.

The conversation about the gold Arctic Cat spring made me wonder about all the other options again. I was going to link this particular thread to the gentleman who asked the question post but, I can't find it any longer.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
All of the posts are still there. They are in the "arctic cat" forum if you search.

I have been busy moving all of the more recent ones to thier respective categories as requested by the new site admins. So far everything from may on has been moved, as well as anything with very obvious titles.

If you posted in it, click on the "quick links" tab at the top and select "my posts". That will show you everything you have posted.

Nothing was lost. PM me if you have any trouble.

Last edited:
S
Dec 29, 2008
White Salmon, WA
Is this the thread you want?

There was a post talking about all the available primary springs.

The conversation about the gold Arctic Cat spring made me wonder about all the other options again. I was going to link this particular thread to the gentleman who asked the question post but, I can't find it any longer.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi

I had bookmarked this one on primary springs http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45277

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Thank you Nubulin!

Nice work.

I remember on Totallyamaha a few years ago everything was just gone one day with no going back. This is much nicer!

Thanks

Premium Features