• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another WTF Christopher????

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
That is a GREAT little mod.

If a Moderator or Admin TOUCHES your post, then a PM is automatically generated and sent to you letting you know WHAT was done and WHY it was done.

Even if we just go in to edit your spelling mistake or to reformat your post without changing ANY of the content.

I have had several threads "moderated" including locks and deletion and have received no PM's regarding any of them.

So I say WTF! This goes exactly against what you have said was going to happen?

I am sensing a trend here of saying one thing while another turns out to be the case.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have had several threads "moderated" including locks and deletion and have received no PM's regarding any of them.

So I say WTF! This goes exactly against what you have said was going to happen?

I am sensing a trend here of saying one thing while another turns out to be the case.
Did n't we already go through all this in another thread?

Are you just repeating yourself at this point?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Send me $30,000 and I will get the two new servers installed and running ASAP.

Short of that, I ask that you bear with us as we try to solve the problems.

If they had taken the money they are paying you and put it toward servers we would have no issues.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Did n't we already go through all this in another thread?

Are you just repeating yourself at this point?

yes I made both posts at the same time and you responded to the other one. The other comment was buried in a different thread and I felt this deserved its own space.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I will add that you have been a good sport thru this whole process and taken everything that Snowesters have thrown at you. So maybe you do belong here :)

Now to become offically one of us someone needs to dig up a photo of you and photoshop a modular helmet on you then make a silly inspirational poster out of it ;)

:beer;

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I will add that you have been a good sport thru this whole process and taken everything that Snowesters have thrown at you. So maybe you do belong here :)

Now to become offically one of us someone needs to dig up a photo of you and photoshop a modular helmet on you then make a silly inspirational poster out of it ;)

:beer;

LMAO!!!

The new Mod in a modular helmet!:D That would be awesome!:eek:

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Send me $30,000 and I will get the two new servers installed and running ASAP.

You must work for the government.

A server does not have to be a $30k piece of equipment.

The one i'm using now is 10 years old, and the phone i carry has a faster processor than that computer does.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
there are always cheap ways to do it.
But I would like two brand new, under warrenty, high end servers to run this place with NO problems for the next several years. And we have priced them out at $15K each.

Premium Features