• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1000 dollar reward for info on vandalism

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Reward is offered for info on vandalism on are building at the atlantic city iron mine and state owned carissa mine mill building at south pass city. Damage is in excess of 30 thousand dollars.The state might be offering more reward money allso.
Are building is known as the green palace by the folks in the lander area. It was the office building for u.s steel. It is up the road from the louis lake parking lot were you get on the snowmobile trail.
We are working to get rooms and gas at this site for sledders like us.This is a big set back for us and the state of WY on the wonderfull work they are doing at south pass city.Its sad it was just vandalism as there was nothing to steal.

CALL DEPUTY DAN MCOMIE IN LANDER AT 307-332-5611 With any leads.
Thank You
South Pass Group LLC
State Of WY

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
It is people like that that hurt all of us. $30,000 in damages is a lot. I hope they find the baaaastards and string them up. Make them fix the damages and more as well as a little jail time with some of the lonely inmates who just need a little loving.

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Im sure is was some very low life kids that did it. Deputy said kids allso.What ever they were driveing should have damage to it as they drove through the gate at south pass to get to mill building. I think one of the tv stations in WY is going to do a story on what what happened with pictures at one or both sites. Let me know if you see any thing as im from MN.We still love Wy and still plan to move a head on are building plans.We will just have to build a smaller cabin at are site with someone liveing in it before we start on big building. Hope they find them as they or there parents will be paying for a long time on this one!!
Thanks

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
You've got to be kidding me! Of all the places in the US, I'd figure that to be one of the last to have that problem.

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Will know on monday how much the state is going to offer for reward money on top of what i have offered.

Premium Features