• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tuesday ride anyone

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
By looking at the 10 day 4cast looks like rain and snow until mon afternoon. Then nothing for the rest of the 10days. Thinking Tuesday is best chance of getting all the new snow.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
If any of you guys were riding there around Heber I could come over from Vernal next week ..

Been riding with the CO guys from here, never ridden with any of you UT guys before :)

I guess since now that I'm gonna not be able to be in Wyoming as much with my new job as I was the last couple years I should make some friends in UT hahaha ;)

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Dog Im with ya on most of your post Im sure youll fit right in with this wacky bunch. Cant take ya to Huffman though I dont wanna get excommunicated from the Mafia;)

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
wed would work better for me:) I won't be able to ride Tues or Thurs much this year:( But Mon and Wed its on!!! I am going to try and get my kids out every Friday after school:) I need another 120 if anyone know of one!!!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
wed would work better for me:) I won't be able to ride Tues or Thurs much this year:( But Mon and Wed its on!!! I am going to try and get my kids out every Friday after school:) I need another 120 if anyone know of one!!!

I need to put in a days work on mon. I could do wed if everyone else wants that instead.
I sold my boys 120, no offense thought it was kinda worthless, here is what I got him, much better.

pupsled.jpg

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I never saw the point of 120's for kids either ... ... at least when you consider how much they are vs. how soon the kid will outgrow it ... :)

My first "solo" ride was on a 78' 340 Enticer when I was 4 ... rode it until I was about 13 or so :) ... seems like a kid would outgrow a 120 by the time they're in 2nd grade.

Hopefully the intake boots for my sled will come in from Carl's on monday so I can get those on while I still have the use of my parents garage, then I'll be back to Vernal on tuesday or wednesday ...

Anyone gonna be riding the later part of the week perchance?

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Hey Freak, Built, and whoever else is up. I really would like to get the kids out more this year. We should do some scheduled family/kids days. Built friday afternoon would work good for me. My kids get out of school at 1:00.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
IM IN FOR TUESDAY BIATCHES!!!! LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE!!!

ps does anyone have a sled i could borrow? :eek:
I promise to keep both skis and track on the ground most of the time... ;)

Premium Features