• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

153 or 162?

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
Someone put a grand in my paypal account and I'll be there late Sunday night. :eyebrows:

If somebody does paypal you, I'll pull mine back out and hook up with you on the toll road:face-icon-small-hap

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
never been to snowies and not sure I can make it?? anyone have a location so I can see what it would take. 4-5 hrs one way i can do in day, any more and i can't takw the time away
Cooke is sitting around 97" right now and just got some over the last few days and more coming. Hard to say how much as I've seen 4" be 4' and 12" only 4" so who knows other than its a lot whiter than it was.

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
never been to snowies and not sure I can make it?? anyone have a location so I can see what it would take.

This shows about 7 hrs from you to snowies. If you want to push, I'd think cooke would be a better place than the blowies.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Red+Lodge,+MT&daddr=Centennial,+WY&hl=en&sll=41.357348,-106.233876&sspn=0.011403,0.022724&geocode=FfJ6sQIdmwZ9-Sn1_Eb3GSpPUzEL1yB19jWKtQ%3BFYIpdgIdE2is-Sn57LxFAnNohzF8ZqFzF5H3UQ&oq=centennial,+wy&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=7

Last edited:
H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
If we were to meet in the snowys wyoboy it would be right in the middle.
ybe4u6uj.jpg
ynu2uta9.jpg

I don't have time to drive 16 hrs there and then 16 hrs back to ride in spring snow for a day. I don't think anybody would do that, not even you.

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
If we were to meet in the snowys wyoboy it would be right in the middle.
ybe4u6uj.jpg
ynu2uta9.jpg

I don't have time to drive 16 hrs there and then 16 hrs back to ride in spring snow for a day. I don't think anybody would do that, not even you.

Well hey... snowies are only 4 hours or so for me, so that seems like a good idea :D

Better yet I've got some spots around here I could recommend... perfect location (for me) I say we do that...:D

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Understandable. I would do it if I could but not right now, things are to busy right now and prob will be through next year but if I can get some ppl together and things lined out at work I will if I can. I don't see that happening though as I have already worked 53hrs from sunday tell now and slammed. going on 34 straight, time for some sleep. Sorry but business comes first for now.

You might like this one project that got thrown in the mix, its green but not a sled

IMG_20130430_222232.jpg IMG_20130430_222254.jpg IMG_20130430_222606.jpg

Whimp

Lifetime Membership
Oct 4, 2012
Laurel Montana
Summer

Oh ya well I ride a 156 on my Cat...so I'm friends with everyone!!!..you guys need some summer hobbies....lol.. It's RZR time!!!!! Have a good summer you guys!!!!!!!!

H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
I'm down for having some fun but don't go talkin chit and say you want to ride three states away. So when you want to have some fun and put an end to the talk and see which one of us is better at the keyboard or the riding let me know, I'm down. .

I understand we are all busy this time of season. But don't be telling people to put up or shut up if you can't even show! I even remember you saying that you wanted to throw down a grand but let me guess you probably couldn't back that up either. So now that we know you won't PUT UP, now SHUT UP and quit boasting about your self. As of for now we will give you the award for the best "nastiest keyboard rider" But when your really ready let me know and we can figure out a place to go.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I understand we are all busy this time of season. But don't be telling people to put up or shut up if you can't even show! I even remember you saying that you wanted to throw down a grand but let me guess you probably couldn't back that up either. So now that we know you won't PUT UP, now SHUT UP and quit boasting about your self. As of for now we will give you the award for the best "nastiest keyboard rider" But when your really ready let me know and we can figure out a place to go.

I do believe that while I'd love to hit the blowies with you guys, you're the one who changed the locale, not him.

You change the challenge, then whine & harass when he doesn't bite? C'mon man, that's weak.

I wouldn't put up a dime, as I don't think $$ has anything to do with it, but I'm ALWAYS down to go hammer with someone.

Last week I had to put the beat down on the Breeze,

577534_4869251771219_1071498079_n.jpg

Maybe this week it's your turn!!!!:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho

Just to spell it out for anyone who doesn't get it, this. is. a. joke. ha. ha. ha.

Why would you go to Cooke for just one day anyhow? If you're heading there, why not stay a few days & enjoy the terrain. Lots of stuff there you couldn't touch most of the year that you can hit now relatively safely.

Better yet though, wait till next weekend and come here!

Closer than the sally azz blowies (for you), better terrain, and I'll even put up A BUCK if money is what gets you rollin! I'm on a stock 146, so you can make that buck easy:D:D

Last edited:
H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
I was never in it for the money nor was I worried about it. Just giving him a hard time just as you guys give others hard times. I didn't change locations I just threw out another option. Nothing was set in stone. I would be up for riding in Colorado because I've never road there. Where at exactly do you ride?

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007

I said if you come to me, and never have I attacked anyone, its only in response to being attacked that I say those things and in the past I would have traveled if I knew someone was ready to actually throw down the grand.
Basically to shut up chit talkers. I haven't called out a single person in this thread and the closest thing to it was in response to your bet.

The only guy I said to shut up was the one talking trash. If your going to straight out attack me and talk trash your going to get it back, so quite being a jack azz about it. After several times of me saying a 162 or big power sled will outlclimb a 153 you come back with "I will bet you my tm8 will blah blah blah" well no chit, I already stated it would. So why don't you learn to read a little and make 2 + 2 = 4 and we wouldn't be having this conversation would we.

So tell me this, your going to say shut up! but yet you wont show up either!!!!!!
It should of been,
I'll bet you ....
no, I'll bet you...
you going to show up...
No
what about you
no.

well thats that, let me know if you change your mind, DONE!

Goes both ways. But I don't attack ppl, I defend myself and get hell for it.
and again I can understand why you don't want to show as I myself can't get away. But don't worry, at some point I will be coming to all your doorsteps to have some fun. I hope sooner than later

Last edited:
H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
I said if you come to me, and never have I attacked anyone, its only in response to being attacked that I say those things and in the past I would have traveled if I knew someone was ready to actually throw down the grand.
Basically to shut up chit talkers. I haven't called out a single person in this thread and the closest thing to it was in response to your bet.

The only guy I said to shut up was the one talking trash. If your going to straight out attack me and talk trash your going to get it back, so quite being a jack azz about it. After several times of me saying a 162 or big power sled will outlclimb a 153 you come back with "I will bet you my tm8 will blah blah blah" well no chit, I already stated it would. So why don't you learn to read a little and make 2 + 2 = 4 and we wouldn't be having this conversation would we.

So tell me this, your going to say shut up! but yet you wont show up either!!!!!!
It should of been,
I'll bet you ....
no, I'll bet you...
you going to show up...
No
what about you
no.

well thats that, let me know if you change your mind, DONE!

Goes both ways. But I don't attack ppl, I defend myself and get hell for it.
and again I can understand why you don't want to show as I myself can't get away. But don't worry, at some point I will be coming to all your doorsteps to have some fun. I hope sooner than later

Hahahahahahahah...............your right

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I was never in it for the money nor was I worried about it. Just giving him a hard time just as you guys give others hard times. I didn't change locations I just threw out another option. Nothing was set in stone. I would be up for riding in Colorado because I've never road there. Where at exactly do you ride?

I live almost exactly at the bottom right of this map, and ride mostly just outside the map to the bottom left, or up on the top left.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&ll=39.811041,-105.688992&spn=0.046152,0.072956&z=13&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="https://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&ll=39.811041,-105.688992&spn=0.046152,0.072956&z=13&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

We ride all sorts of places, but those are just my most common.

Rode here on sunday, guy cracked a spider where I sent out this message.

https://enterprise.delorme.com/textmessage/viewmsg?mo=05085fada28b4d00b337ab65b4db60f52620985

(zoom in three notches and it gets way better)

Last edited:

WFOWA

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2008
SOCO
I could see how the 153" could be more fun. I have plenty of fun on my 162" and it seems to get around through most of the tree situations ok. If you find yourself riding less than perfect snow quite often, might want to go with the shorter track as it will definitely outperform the 162" in tight situations. Otherwise, 2 ft or more of powder will make you wish you bought the longer track. just get one of each :D

Premium Features