• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No B.S. weights,same scale

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
so... wtf happened to "basic members can only read the first 75 posts"???

Why is it we can read ALL of these horrid useless 130 post threads????

Somebody fix that, any thread over 75 is likely 100% useless... those of us smart enoguh to NOT waste our money on a website should be spared the sillyness!!!!:face-icon-small-win

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
personally..i think you could throw 5 grand at each sled(PC gets a skid bunch of light weight parts..pipe, and such) (pro gets a silber turbo kit) and I still think the poo is gonna be a better sled..just my opinion...

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
personally..i think you could throw 5 grand at each sled(PC gets a skid bunch of light weight parts..pipe, and such) (pro gets a silber turbo kit) and I still think the poo is gonna be a better sled..just my opinion...

The while purpose of most of our arguments is comparing apples to apples, and this is just plain silly

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I don't give a crap about brands/ colors, whatever.... but you're full of crap if you REALLY think the best 800 is a poo...

Best chassis, hands down. best motor... not a chance, and like I & hooch have mentioned, you can fix chassis MUCH easier than you can fix motor.

The cat has some real issues though imo, & I sure hope the mentally challenged people they brought into the design team as part of their equal opportunity program get fired so they can get rid of some of the REALLY stupid stuff they did on the 2012.
well hooch...AKSNOWRIDER is probably going from this post...on the cat the money needs to go to the chassis...on the polaris the money towards the engine...5 gs spent on each and he has his opinion on the end product...so it is kind off apples to apples with the 5 grand spending benchmark...

at least thats my interpetation..

Last edited:
A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
You could point at both and find things you like better about them.

Pc front bumper junk
Pro rmk rear bumper junk!
Pc no storage!
Pro rmk weak running boards

Yadda yadda, you like your pro rmk thats great cause you bought one. Now just because its for you doesn't mean its for everyone! I personally rode the pro rmk and was able to throw it around ect but didn't think it was anything special just a little bit better balanced M is what it felt like to me... Which i had been on for 5 years now i want new and the new kittys front suspension is freaking awesome!!!! Smoothest jumping bump riding stock sled i have been on. The mountain jumper in me is all over it!

Weight is all bs chatter there close enough in weight the rider will determine who wins in any situation... Period...

-Aksnopro

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
me as well m8..and I think they are both great machines..and I think both could use some work to make them better...personally..its all about the country and the friends more then who has the baddest sled...cause no matter how much I spend..someone else has spent more...night...

Premium Features