• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M8 153 Scale picture

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
XP's wont touch a setup m1000, I have stomped a hole in every one I have came across, and I was always the heaviest rider. If you want to prove others wise I can still borrow it from my friend and you can try.

XP's couldn't even come close to my '06 900 RMK. I took great pleasure in beating up on many of them. Open hills, trees, it didn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
poo riders aint the brightest crayons in the box:)

No, the brightest would be Doo dummies with their Ski Doo X riding gear - wannabes. Poo guys prefer to be subtle (stealth mode, if you will) and let our Pro to the talking, stomping, azz-kicking, etc, etc.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
This thread has a topic???

ya you could be right on a stock xp sled, but add a little performance to the xp and its a different story, thats what i seen

ran against all kinds of mod xp's except for BB, I've only been around a 3-4BB and they made excuses and said they had tuning issues and where riding like they where going to break a nail. After a few minutes of riding they all ventured on word with there own ground. There was one guy I was riding with that had a ported piped etc... xp (that was impressive) that said the BB (just one we ran into that day) never put a hurting to his xp like my m1000 did, and wouldn't touch it in the trees.

XP's couldn't even come close to my '06 900 RMK. I took great pleasure in beating up on many of them. Open hills, trees,

BAWHAHAHAHAHA!

Never got a 900 to ride with me more than 3 minutes, usually by the time I was coming back down the hill they where attempting they where moving on.

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Thank you all, for ruining a thread that could have actually been interesting and informative.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
It was ruined from day one, everyone started haggling the guy for posting weight when all he was doing was posting a weight before he dropped weight to document it. So when he drops weight it would be best to just start a new before and after thread.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
It was ruined from day one, everyone started haggling the guy for posting weight when all he was doing was posting a weight before he dropped weight to document it. So when he drops weight it would be best to just start a new before and after thread.

May have been ruined but still good entertainment and something to pass the time. In the end who cares as much about weight as how the sled handles. . . And how much power it has.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Shed weight.

Diamond S hood -15
Oil Delete -3
Can -15
BDX Rear Skid -10

That is 43lb
attachment.php

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
This thread has a topic ?
BAWHAHAHAHAHA!

Never got a 900 to ride with me more than 3 minutes, usually by the time I was coming back down the hill they where attempting they where moving on.

LOL !! I totally understand your skepticism, but I had an '06 9 that worked very well. I must admit though, it was far from stock. 65 lbs lighter than stock and an honest 170 hp. Lots of fun and it never let me down in six full seasons of riding. I'm really excited to ride my new Pro, but I'm gonna miss the torque of the 9.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
LOL !! I totally understand your skepticism, but I had an '06 9 that worked very well. I must admit though, it was far from stock. 65 lbs lighter than stock and an honest 170 hp. Lots of fun and it never let me down in six full seasons of riding. I'm really excited to ride my new Pro, but I'm gonna miss the torque of the 9.

Well I did have my 09 m1000 down to 450-460lb range (crate weight) and pushing 190-200hp, (sea level rated) so the 9 never had a chance, rode with a guy that had a nice modded one last year and it was prob the best out of any I saw, but still no where near the torque of the mod m1000. You will forget about the 9 after the pro.

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
You will forget about the 9 after the pro.

You're likely right, but since you also own a high torque sled, I'm sure you understand the "fun factor" of a high torque engine. Very addictive. But it's nothing that couldn't be cured with Brad's 1100 twin.

Premium Features