• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Pro with a 174 3" paddle

Robbie

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
We've finished our 2011 Pro with a 174 3" track, Avid's chaincase, tunnel and rail extensions. We made a billet bearing relocation bracket for the clutch side.

IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0126.JPG

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Looks good.. after seeing how nimble the pro chassis is, should get pretty good with all that track. Are you switching from the doo to poo or is this just another buggy in the stable??

Not sure on the zebra stripping, still a cool sled. I wanna try and get out with you over chirstmas time and see how the thing goes in the deep compared to a turbo.

to each there own... but this sled looks sickkkkk you do not have to worry about a skin or sticker kit to look like your sled which imo is priceless.

Looks good.. after seeing how nimble the pro chassis is, should get pretty good with all that track. Are you switching from the doo to poo or is this just another buggy in the stable??

Not sure on the zebra stripping, still a cool sled. I wanna try and get out with you over chirstmas time and see how the thing goes in the deep compared to a turbo.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Hope it runs. Might want to check over your oil lines to make sure they are not pinched. Several have went down recent because of it.

Looks bad to the bone. I can't wait to build Kurtis's 174 pro. Waiting for drop brackets to be built and it's on like donkey kong. He is already whispering about a turbo on his as well. I should start on it this week...:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features