• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project husqvarna 800 RMK

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Thanks, i have some preety wild graphix planed that will make 100% sure no sled ever looks like this one...

Probubly going to go with Fastrax carbon fiber side panels and IQr/RMK hood with a custom SCS rap, have the pipes coated, and eventualy get a custom power addiction tunnle.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Proof i rode it lol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I need a new tie rod because i broke an end off inside of it and i can't get my toe in set corectly. So... my clutching is off, belt is burnt, tps is so far off the sled won't idle, track was rubbing like a SOB... and it pulls WAY harder than it did before. It doesn't rip your arms off, it just eases into the power and keeps pulling. I got some good practice hill climbing today, there wasn't realy enough snow to be riding on the open hillsides but... well you can guess how that ended up. The track hooks up and SO good. I would highly reccomend f bombs track mod for the 5.0 and 5.1 tracks. I could stop any where i wanted to on a hill and i could crawl through the deep stuff. 100% sure it is better than the stock track.

My main problem now is that i can't get my track aligned?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > ?

I also had to make a shield for the cross over tube between the head exchangers. The track was leaving gouges in them when the skid bottomed out.

attachment.php

first ride.jpg first ride 2.jpg first ride 3.jpg

Last edited:
C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
sounds great clarke keep us posted on how it turns out....i like the colors cowboy and you should hit the hill sometime:D

thanks ducky!!! I'm sure you'll know me when you see my sled clarke, plan on being out that way in FEB. nice looking sled so far.
got to love the color scheme we choose.....LOL
Now you just need a turbo.....

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
went for a ride today. Snows getting deep. People should be able to ride anywhere in cooke by turkey day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2nd ride 2.jpg 2nd ride 1.jpg 2nd ride.jpg

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Got the sled out and my hood back on. Still working on getting it to run right. I took it to cooke and i messed up the tune and all it did was foul plugs and run like **** (ask skidoo'n it).

I figured out why it ran bad (built my fuel curve backwords). Anywho, the sled is very close to runing very good. With it not running right it still is faster than it was when it was running right and was stock.

In the next few days i am going to clean up the sled, finish tuning, and probubly get a new SCS rap made.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

november rid'n.jpg november rid'n 2.jpg november rid'n 3.jpg

Premium Features