• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

5 "Stickys" just in General ..? Seriously, YAWN

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
R
Apr 13, 2002
Washington
Because I have explained it hundreds of times in many different threads and you can't tell me that you didn't know. Don't play stupid.

Hate to jump in so late in the game, I just don't log on as much anymore.:rolleyes: Get over yourself! Do you really think everyone just sits with their face pressed against the monitor waiting to read your next post?
This is what SW has turned into. Steaming pile of s. No wonder I spend less time here. Soon to be none when the payin starts. Sad really, I have met some good people and gotten alot of good info before the hostile takeover.

S
I'm spraying the whole thread down with this:

troll_spray-19940275ce.jpg

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Next time you start a "play" on my user name, keep in mind that it is a nickname for my son and I really don't appreciate you throwing the word penis around with it. That is my son you are technically bashing and that is not cool.

are you pucking kidding me???

good gravy this forum is gayer then boondock following twizzle around and giving him thanks on almost all his posts....:rolleyes:

sidenote - donkeys suck a big fat weiner!!!!!:beer;

Premium Features