• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's Who....

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Now if we could ALL get together for a LADIES RIDE wouldn't that be awesome!!? :D

X4!

Gee Tina, you would think that since our men work in the shipping/freight industry they would hook us up. Ship our sleds to the Lower 48 for the Ladies Ride. :rolleyes:

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Now if we could ALL get together for a LADIES RIDE wouldn't that be awesome!!? :D

X4!

Gee Tina, you would think that since our men work in the shipping/freight industry they would hook us up. Ship our sleds to the Lower 48 for the Ladies Ride. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!! :light::light: Kara that is an awesome idea!!! :light::light:

We need to get right on this AND get with Lydia too...and maybe between the 3 of them they could figure some kind of good shipping deal for us ;)

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
HAHAHAHA!! :light::light: Kara that is an awesome idea!!! :light::light:

We need to get right on this AND get with Lydia too...and maybe between the 3 of them they could figure some kind of good shipping deal for us ;)

Are ya serious? Cuz I would LOVE to go. Been dreaming about the Ladies Ride in Halfway for the last 4 years :p

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Are ya serious? Cuz I would LOVE to go. Been dreaming about the Ladies Ride in Halfway for the last 4 years :p

Of course!! :beer;:beer;

I would love to go too but it's during a time of the year when I don't think I could get off work. I'll have to check into if if we think this is something that could possibly "snowball" :p lol!!

I think it would be hella fun! :D

swtsunshine

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
West Bountiful
My name is Carol, I live in Northern MN. My husband got me into sledding about 5 years ago. We go out West every Christmas. I am also on Ladies ride. Glad to see they started a ladies area on SW. I have also been a lurker, not really wanting to add my two cents. Currently building an 09 IQR with a Carl's 685, EZryde, Zbros front end, and some other little bells and whistles.
I was taken to the mountains my first day of riding, so I don't feel very strong yet, but getting better all the time.
We are heading to Cooke City over Christmas this year-- should be exciting!:eek:

The best highlight of riding so far was Christmas Eve 2007 when Ean(Angermangement890) proposed in Togwotee. We got married last October. I am a music teacher for an awesome elementary school, received my Master's degree in Special Education. I love sleds because it gives me another way to connect with my students. When kids see pictures of my riding or racing, they see me not only as a teacher, but also someone that has a life outside of school. I even had a student come out to watch me race at hill climbs last spring.:)

I hope to meet others here on SW.

Hey, I live in Utah but, grew up in Minnesota. I have relatives all over the state.:) My parents moved to Wyoming when I joined the Marine Corps so, the Togwotee area was where I did all of my riding until I moved here. Welcome to the joys of mountain sledding and deep powder.
Bring on the snow!!!!
Romi

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Hey, I live in Utah but, grew up in Minnesota. I have relatives all over the state.:) My parents moved to Wyoming when I joined the Marine Corps so, the Togwotee area was where I did all of my riding until I moved here. Welcome to the joys of mountain sledding and deep powder.
Bring on the snow!!!!
Romi

Thank you :beer;:beer; for you & your family's time and service to our country and for protecting our freedoms, and an important one that I might add - the freedom to SNOWMACHINE! :)

You ROCK!! :D

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com

X4!

That would be sooo cool! ;)

A few of us are starting the planning of a trip up there. It will probably involve a semi (one of the guys is a owner/operator) and the rest of us flying up. Looking at Aprilish.. I have my fingers crossed! :eek:

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
That would be sooo cool! ;)

A few of us are starting the planning of a trip up there. It will probably involve a semi (one of the guys is a owner/operator) and the rest of us flying up. Looking at Aprilish.. I have my fingers crossed! :eek:

That's awesome!! I would recommend early April as once the snow starts to go it goes quick. :)

YES!! :D Fingers are crossed that you all can make it up! What great news this is!! :beer;:beer;

swtsunshine

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
West Bountiful
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by swtsunshine
Bring on the snow!!!!
Romi

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Thank you :beer;:beer; for you & your family's time and service to our country and for protecting our freedoms, and an important one that I might add - the freedom to SNOWMACHINE! :)

You ROCK!! :D

Thank you. Freedom is an amazing thing, and sometimes not appreciated until it may be gone. :)

Romi-Utah

“Life is not measured by the # of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.."
- ANONYMOUS

Premium Features