• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let the bidding begin! Custom deep snow '06 550F Freestyle 144"

adventure

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
For sale: Custom deep snow '06 550F Freestyle 144"

This sled has been perfect for my son when ages 9-11 and he's been able to keep up with the rest of the group. Next year he's ready for a full size sled so would love to see this go to a deserving young boy or girl.

We took a great condition '06 Ski Doo Freestyle 550 Park Edition, narrowed the stance by swapping out with the front end (A-arms, steering rods, shocks and springs) from a 300 Freestyle. Makes it a narrow 32" and much easier for carving. Replaced the skis that were on it with SkiDoo Flex skis. Next we ordered a 144" 1 3/8" track plus tunnel and rail extensions from Tracks USA. Had this installed by an expert mechanic.

The stock SkiDoo 550 cc fan engine has just under 4000 miles on it. Never a single problem. It will come with the jets and weights for sea level (MN), and what we've been using in Montana (8-10,000')

Has an electric starter, electronic (PERC) reverse with a beeper, tether, hand guards, hand warmers. Also have the windshield (not shown in photos because he thinks it looks cooler without!). No plastics or any other damage. We've always stored it heated indoors and transported in an enclosed trailer.

Sled is in central MN but travel west frequently and may be able to deliver.

Here's a recent video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDVx2Tyl90

Call or text 218 33O nine sicks three 0 or reply here. Thank you!

Last edited:

adventure

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Hi guys. I couldn't figure out how to change the silly topic of this post and I found out that it's a year newer than I thought, so I just made a new topic. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!!

Premium Features