• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need to get a value - 1997 Indy Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barefooter

Nov 27, 2007
Sherwood Park, AB
1997 Polaris Indy Lite 340. About 1,150 miles on her. In great shape and runs great. Few cosmetic bumps and bruises. Has electric start and reverse.

Engine is stock.

Few mods so it could be a powder machine for the kids. Put a M-10 136” skid on it with a 1 ¼ inch track and tunnel extension. A 2 inch riser on the bars, and they are rolled up. Powder eliminators on running boards. Simmons skis. Polaris Pro seat. Still have stock seat. Someone with a little better fabrication skills could likely make the Pro seat flow a little better into the tank. But it works great to get the kids to stand up and much narrower than stock. Polaris underseat tool kit.

My two younger kids just are not interested. I built this for my 9 year old boy to transition him from a 120. That was 2 years ago. He is playing rep hockey so snowmobiling is out It is grinding me sitting in the shed and not getting used. Has it to B.C. last year and it worked great in the powder at Hunter’s Range with him.

I am going to throw it on Kijiji up here, but what is a fair price? I am thinking $3,500CDN?

2013-12-24 09.22.36.jpg 2015-01-24 11.17.19.jpg 2015-01-24 11.17.32.jpg 2015-01-24 11.17.41.jpg 2015-01-24 11.17.52.jpg

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I would suggest re-installing the stock seat now that you have the Pro seat mount made.

I say this since the Indy Lite is such a capable sled for small to mid size riders. I think you would have a better selling point finding a buy that needs it for the small kid who will grow into the taller seat later (which you would likely include with the deal).

I think the track and ski upgrade make that sled super nice for a kid and with the e-start and reverse make it super nice for the parent.

I don't know pricing in Canada but you might be a little high for around here but they are getting hard to find, especially for one with this many "tricks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features