• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RIP Caleb

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Sad, sad day for the sport, thoughts and prayers to the family.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
First death at an X games, one of the few things none of us want to be first for. Hopefully his accident can be used as a reason to up the safety measures and protective gear used in the sport to help prevent a future tragedy. I feel for the family, my condolences.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
RIP....

To bad the outlaw everything people are already jumping on their bandwagon. I guess we should ban driving cars, walking across the street, swimming, etc.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
RIP

It's disgusting to me to hear the comments made by ignorant people around the country today. Stuff like snowmobiles were not made to flip, he should have known better, X Games shouldn't exist, this should be outlawed,....I hope the family knows that I enjoyed watching his athleticism for the last few years and will miss seeing him in the sled scene.

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
R.I.P. Caleb, such a sad loss for everyone. Prayers to family, friends and fellow riders.

I can just picture you flippin' n trickin' from cloud top to cloud top.

They have set up a decal fund raiser for the family. If you do not want the decal I am sure there is a place for donations. $5 for each sticker and think 75c shipping and canadians $5 per sticker and $2 shipping. Click here to go to decals page Just a little price to pay to help a family in times of need.

I am no way affiliated with them, just passing along the info to the stickers I seen on another site and ordered a couple also.

Premium Features