• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WKM Stock 800 vs Stock M1100 vs Modded M1100

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
This is for comparison purposes. We had a group of stock M and ProClimb 800's, stock M1100 with can, and mine with 30lbs less and 35hp more. Turn outs on the right are the 800's, the higher ones in the middle are the M1100 with a can, and the video is mine. Snow is set a little but still has fluff, but is still 2.5' at the bottom in the fresh to 3'-4' on the steepest incline. These results are consistant with what we saw all year.

That being said, this is all that you are getting without changing the turbo.....or dropping more weight. I can help with both options lol.

Video was on an iPhone4s and it doesn't look like that in my computer but the upload changes something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQOU8nT1zI

Last edited:

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
This is for comparison purposes. We had a group of stock M and ProClimb 800's, stock M1100 with can, and mine with 30lbs less and 35hp more. Turn outs on the right are the 800's, the higher ones in the middle are the M1100 with a can, and the video is mine. Snow is set a little but still has fluff, but is still 2.5' at the bottom in the fresh to 3'-4' on the steepest incline. These results are consistant with what we saw all year.

That being said, this is all that you are getting without changing the turbo.....or dropping more weight. I can help with both options lol.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=MfQOU8nT1zI

Can you embed it? The link says no video was found when i open it.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Should be fine now. Would still rather have video screen you play right from here instead of a link if anyone can learn me.

If you insert MfQOU8nT1zI after you click the "You Tube" link
youtube.png

It will be imbedded.

Premium Features