• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new chassis for 2013?

S
Oct 29, 2008
The sleds already built. Someone I know was asked on a invite to ride the new chassis for public input/opinions. I told him to sneak his camera in but I bet they watch close or make you sign something so no leaks will happen.

This is very very similar to the story I got from someone I consider a very very reliable source. They were invited to Quebec for the dealer thingy. I ask them after reading this thread. They confirmed that the new chasis is built.:face-icon-small-hap . Exact words were" the sleds looked like they were already in production. They aren't prototypes anymore" . They continued to tell me the next next sled is on the drawing board. Before entering the "new product development facility" they were searched for any electronic devices and if I remember correct had to sign a confidentiality agreement. This is exactly why when I pressed for details I was denied further info. I know this seems like just another I herd, someone said they herd from a source who's brothers neighbor works down the road from the brp plant story.....but its not. This person has invited me to dealer shows before and I don't consider him the type to just bold face lie to me to impress me. So take it for what you may but I would bet ski doo has something up thier sleeve in the near future.

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
a buddy of myn from hill climb race department told me the other day they where having a new sled but all he would say is the skid was going to have just one shock not two anymore like the old sleds have now so that got me thinking but it's all hear say so take it for what it is

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
O and no wife and two sleds dont know if that means anything or not I just think you got to get the right woman and you could be lookin at 2013 sleds to haha

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
Rule #1: Marry the right woman. Not someone you picked up at the bar last month and you expect her to be your eternal angel. Rule #2: Be the man that your wife needs you to be, and not some grown man acting like he's 21 for the rest of his life, partying and carrying on with other chicks. Real men love & protect their wives.

who could give a thumbs down to this post?

Ugh crap that was me, fat thumbs and an iPhone. I was tryin to give a thumbs up, cuz I couldn't agree more.

I really really hope DOO drops a new sled next year, progression from any manufacturer is good for everyone. I really like the Xp and cannot wait to see whats next .

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Anybody else think it's a coincidence that the guys that are complaining about wives/women are the same ones looking at the $12k 2013 sled releases thread? LOL

You just need to find the right woman. I bought 2 2012's this year and she could care less!! Can't imagine asking permission to spend my own money!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Highmarker may wife is the same way. NEVER gives me any heat about spending the money I make. I just brought home a new Featherlite trailer(new to me) and parked it next to the other enclosed trailer. She didn't even ask why, let alone how much. Of course I don't give her crap about her silly hobby either(horses and pets).

C

Cheeze

Sep 28, 2010
I just hope they come up with a better name than pro couse all the follows use the name plate, some thing industry leading
About the wife thing I gave mine every thing she never had and still left me for a bigger wallet but now their both unemployed and I'm happier then ever stay single and happy a hooker cheaper than any wife

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
sorry snowman if this is the post i clicked the green thumb!!! i don't know how it would of come up with anything else unless i had some moderator help which happens quite often in here!!! Nut I have been told the same thing from some very reliable sources!!! so sorry if there was a mix up weather my fault or not! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!!! ttt!!
This is very very similar to the story I got from someone I consider a very very reliable source. They were invited to Quebec for the dealer thingy. I ask them after reading this thread. They confirmed that the new chasis is built.:face-icon-small-hap . Exact words were" the sleds looked like they were already in production. They aren't prototypes anymore" . They continued to tell me the next next sled is on the drawing board. Before entering the "new product development facility" they were searched for any electronic devices and if I remember correct had to sign a confidentiality agreement. This is exactly why when I pressed for details I was denied further info. I know this seems like just another I herd, someone said they herd from a source who's brothers neighbor works down the road from the brp plant story.....but its not. This person has invited me to dealer shows before and I don't consider him the type to just bold face lie to me to impress me. So take it for what you may but I would bet ski doo has something up thier sleeve in the near future.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I've seen one.

Heres the details:

-50lbs lighter

-30% more brittle

-you can buy a "racer" version for another 3k thats 60lbs more

-the primary is made of a lightweight polymer

-the secondary will be removable off the jackshaft. for $350USD you can upgrade to the hyperdrive secondary. It saves 1/2 pound by integrating the jackshaft into the secondary so the whole unit is removed as one peice.

-Etec 2.0. Fuel is now added after the combustion process directly into the pipe.

-Chain is 4ft long

-5yr warranty if you run the lithium crystal OEM oil

-stock seat warmers and "Angry Clown" wrap

It looks awesome!

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
I've seen one.

Heres the details:

-50lbs lighter

-30% more brittle

-you can buy a "racer" version for another 3k thats 60lbs more

-the primary is made of a lightweight polymer

-the secondary will be removable off the jackshaft. for $350USD you can upgrade to the hyperdrive secondary. It saves 1/2 pound by integrating the jackshaft into the secondary so the whole unit is removed as one peice.

-Etec 2.0. Fuel is now added after the combustion process directly into the pipe.

-Chain is 4ft long

-5yr warranty if you run the lithium crystal OEM oil

-stock seat warmers and "Angry Clown" wrap

It looks awesome!

Forgot the e-tec is a 950 and factory turbo with a 182" track :high5:

M
Nov 13, 2008

The sleds already built. Someone I know was asked on a invite to ride the new chassis for public input/opinions. I told him to sneak his camera in but I bet they watch close or make you sign something so no leaks will happen.
Done deal.......get your checkbooks out, were in for a jaw dropping, eye opening, what, how, when did they doo that? How come no other companies thought of this! The XP will become the ZX of SkiDoo, sorry Cat n Poo........ Watch, just watch :)

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Rule #1: Marry the right woman. Not someone you picked up at the bar last month and you expect her to be your eternal angel. Rule #2: Be the man that your wife needs you to be, and not some grown man acting like he's 21 for the rest of his life, partying and carrying on with other chicks. Real men love & protect their wives.

Ha! Very true. Actually don't marry before you think you know what you and your potential spouse want out of life. Most divorces are because people grow apart. Marry young and you'll divorce young.

I found the best woman I could ever expect and married her after the first one divorced me. :) My current wife loves to sled and has never said a word about the money I spend doing it with or without her.

By the way, I don't ride Scuds anymore but I also heard from a very reputable source that the 2013 Scuds will be on a new platform. I sure hope it's a good one. That will continue to push the others. Good time to be a sledder.

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
you guys will be very impressed with the new set up all i can say :behindsofa:

Premium Features