• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100/turbo Steering and skis

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I heard from a little bird, narrow skis stance, and vertical steering post will be on the m1100's and the turbos this fall? Can anyone confirm or strongly deny this is going to happen. I myself would not mind it but I would be surprised to see it. I may have to call my dealer and pick there brain.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Was told that the vertical post would be an add on from cat. I my self will be waiting for something from the after market crowd. As for ski stance haven't been told to much but will be looking for an after market setup anyways from timbersled hopefully. Them stock spindles look heavy.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
I called the dealer I sno checked my sled at. The 2012 accessories catalog doesn't have anything listed for the M1100 Turbos yet, but he mentioned that often they send out adendums to the catalog. I'm going to call back in a month or so and ask again. The dealer said that he'd be willing to make an inquiry to Arctic Cat at that point too.

Premium Features