• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help me with women's gear sizing!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
On Ladies Ride Forums we have a discussion going on about how the current gear out there fits very few (or so it seems?) of the ladies' bodies out there. So I thought it would be good to get a true snap shot of the sledchicks out there and provide that information to the gear companies. Hopefully with this information they can stop guessing at what our sizing is and get more accurate. My hope anyhow. ;)

So, if you ladies would participate I think it would lead to some really good things down the road! And the MORE that participate the better picture we can give them, IMO!

Would you ladies mind giving me your measurements? You can do it here, you can email me at koyotekrazy@hotmail or you can pm them to me. I will not forward any names to anyone, it will just be a spreadsheet of your measurements. But they need to be honest... :face-icon-small-blu

Inseam
Hips
Waist
Rise/Crotch (I believe you measure up to your belly button?)

Torso (belly button to shoulder)
Chest
Arm length (from middle of back)

Thanks in advance!
Brandy

Last edited:
W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
Sure......I'd love to see things fit more like girl clothes should! ;)

Inseam:26 1/2
Hips: 36
Waist: 28
Rise/Crotch (I believe you measure up to your belly button?): 37 if I did it right :p

Torso (belly button to shoulder): 13
Chest :36
Arm length: 19

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Inseam : 34 no boots 36 with boots (SO READ 36 is what I would want the inseam to be!!!!! no second guessing and thinking I'd be happy with a 34 if that's what my inseam is without boots on!!)
Hips: 40
Waist: 36
Rise/Crotch: 9 (but I DON'T want pants to go up to my belly button!

Torso: 21
Chest: 42
Arm length: 36 (to finger tip not to cuff)

P
Feb 8, 2011
measurements

In regards to the sizing, hope I did the measurements properly but here they are close enough. I also agree that the women's gear needs some major improvements. I bought a xs in mens Klim pants because they fight better then the womans, the womans seem to be so long in the inseam for me, they go up to my armpits almost!! lol
Inseam- 30"
hips-35
waist-26
crotch-11
torso-20
chest-35
arm-27
Hopefully the industry starts to realize that women like to ride too!!!

Premium Features