• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 polaris 800 cfi engines new

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Here is Two brand new motors 800 cfi motors comes with all the ecu and engine wireing harness. These motors have the single ring pistons in them. 2850.00 If You are interested in them please call Mark at 406 -686-4921 I am just listing them for a friend so give him a call.

If you are interested in putting them into any sled out there I have motor plates that are available to mount this motor into about all the polaris chassis.

Brad

DSCN2831.jpg

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Deal....

Yep that would be a crazy deal. How bout a little trading? I have a 990 and a PSI 800 big bore that could use a new home???

S

sykosledhead

Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WY
Hey Brad
What would be some of the problems with one of these motors going into an older wedge chassis? Fitting probably is doable but would the wiring be a raging nightmare? Reason is the availability of retroing a turbo kit to this motor eventually. I'll pm ya the pic of my wedge mod.

thanks
syko

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Hey Brad
What would be some of the problems with one of these motors going into an older wedge chassis? Fitting probably is doable but would the wiring be a raging nightmare? Reason is the availability of retroing a turbo kit to this motor eventually. I'll pm ya the pic of my wedge mod.

thanks
syko

Fiting is no problem wiring is not that big of a deal i have done 2 of them .

Brad

C
Mar 1, 2008
Alberta
Hey Brad, I sure could use a motor plate to mount this 800 cfi into my 05 IQ race chassis.
PM me with prices, or a # i can reach you at.
Also, are you still building a arms for a IQ race chassis, they would go with your spindles that i got.

Cheers,
Gils.

Premium Features