• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a track

A
Feb 11, 2008
Wyoming
Hello

I am trying to find a track for a 170cc kids snowmobile and have been unable to locate one for this model. unfortunatly I'm not even sure of the name of the sled as it is not a name brand model. I think that the 170cc Tundra is the next model that came out after this sled. The dealer of this sled has been no help. The track needs to have the built in rubber cleets in order for the drive to turn the track. I attached some photos for review. Please let me know where I can find one. Thanks for the help.

sm170-6.jpg snow.jpg

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Hello

I am trying to find a track for a 170cc kids snowmobile and have been unable to locate one for this model. unfortunatly I'm not even sure of the name of the sled as it is not a name brand model. I think that the 170cc Tundra is the next model that came out after this sled. The dealer of this sled has been no help. The track needs to have the built in rubber cleets in order for the drive to turn the track. I attached some photos for review. Please let me know where I can find one. Thanks for the help.

From the pics it appears to be a cheap (Chinese?) knock off of the Polaris 120, so there is a good chance the Polaris 120 track will interchange, as well as most of the other parts. Good luck

Premium Features