• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: BCA Float 18 + BCA Tour Shovel & Probe

M

mnescape

Nov 3, 2004
Oak Grove, MN
I am selling my Back Country Access (BCA) Float 18 Avalanche Airbag, along with a BCA light weight aluminum "Tour" Shovel & Probe. I purchased the bag new almost 2 years ago and it is in excellent, like new condition. It has only been used one time on a 4 day snowmobile trip out west. The bag has been deployed once when I first purchased for testing purposes only. I am including everything that came with the bag, including the cylinder. The cylinder uses compressed air and can be filled at any local scuba shop (no need to send in for re-filling). The tank is currently filled and ready to use. I am also including a new BCA "Tour" Shovel. This shovel has never been used and fits nicely in the bag. Finally, I am including a 9' probe which also fits in the bag. With the shovel and probe inside the bag, there is still room for other essential gear. All manuals, tags, cylinder caps, tools and spare o-rings are included. Asking $600....Please call or text 763.350.seven, six, nine, four or email me at sduerr@comcast.net with any questions. Thanks for looking!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Premium Features