• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Rev--parting out, LOTS of aftermarket parts

S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
I'm selling my custom built Rev 830. It's based off an 04 summit bulk head, hand built w/ a laundry list of custom parts. Here is a list of all the goodies....

04 Rev Summit bulk head w/ Van Amberg tunnel & coolers --$1500
Boss seat--SOLD
clear tank--SOLD
black side panels w/ R&M vents--SOLD
Expert X rear 151 skid--SOLD
156x2 camo track--SOLD
Holz ice scrachers--SOLD
Holz a arms--SOLD
Fox floats-SOLD
Team Clutch--SOLD
830 SHR motor-updated w/ the new porting, ECU & carbs--SOLD
Simmions skis--SOLD
HPS can--SOLD
Wild Child chomolly steering post--SOLD
Fly bars, & risers--SOLD
9 tooth drivers on drive shaft out of a ZX chassis--
Chain case--
19-43 gears & chain--
45 gear--Sold
wave brake rotor--$70
Black front bumper--SOLD
black skid plate--SOLD
windshield-SOLD
LH spindle--SOLD
Tach--SOLD
Primary Clutch--SOLD
Stock Pipe--SOLD
Jerry can & strap--SOLD
chassis elec harness--SOLD
MANY other misc parts...let me know what you need(oil tank, guages, racepack egt sensors, spindles, steering rack, etc......)

Last edited:
S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
I send you a PM.

Thanks

I returned all the PM's I got over the weekend & edited the list of things that sold. There are a lot of sales pending so dont wait & lose out on one of the parts you need.

Last edited:
H
Jan 18, 2008
Quwstion on Sled price and location

Hello please give me a call at 509-671-3337 for a price of you sled without the motor and where you are located?

S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
Sorry guys, I've been out of town. I'm back now, so I'll get the miles off the speedo, Hoots.

Thanks

Wideopenlemans--I just got your PM from saturday. No reason to get all excited & send out a where's waldo. It was the weekend & some people are gone riding or out of town. I PMed you back.

Thanks

S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
Sorry for the delay for a few of you on shipping your parts. My wifes fater pasted away yesterday after a week in the hospital last week. the funeral is on Friday, but hopfully I will get things shipped out between everything else this week. PM me if you have any questions or if there is somthing on the list that you looking for, as I will be checking in a few times this week.

Thanks
Matt

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
interested in some of your stuff. does van amberg roll chain case with their tunnel(jackshaft through the tunnel) or how is it done, and what track length would it accomadate? how many miles on 830 motor and what is claimed output? what would I have to give ya for the tunnel, eh just give me a call travis 509 433 1571 lets talk

Premium Features