• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012-2017 Proclimb Boondocker Intercooled Turbo Kit

S
Jan 20, 2009
No longer for sale

I have for sale a Boondocker Turbo kit to fit the 2012-2017 Arctic Cat Proclimb models. This is the full Intercooled kit exiting out the stock exhaust hole. Has about 1000 miles on it. It has been on two sleds now. A 2015 and now I just pulled it off my 2016. Comes with clutching for all years. The oil and filter have been changed three times now. In perfect shape. Turbo is a 2860 non Tial setup. Comes with latest 3D box with integrated EBC. Just had Boondocker check it out and install new Velcro.

The best part is it comes with all the hood panels and everything you normally have to modify to install the kit. This means you buy nothing other than the kit and when you are ready to sell the sled just pull the kit off and go back to stock.

I have two different hoods to go with the kit.
1: The stock 800 hood as seen ran with traditional Boondocker kit.
2: 1100 turbo hood with intercooler grille and custom headlight delete with Boondocker snorkel. Comes with LED light and KMOD Gauge holder.

You will not find another kit that includes all of the extras included with the kit.

$3000 for the kit. Shipping is the buyers responsibility.

Call or text for pics or more details. Thanks Steve 208 709-4844

IMG_1288.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features