• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

peak

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
There's been some reports from our friends up north that say the Peak is working great. I don't have any really really deep snow yet to give a deep powder review, but the track has so far been awesome in the snow we have. One thing, it does throw a gigantic rooster tail. If I'm heavy on the throttle, my rooster tail will be about 6' high and 12 -15' behind me. I'm curently running the standard PDP snow flap but am going to order their mountain flap and trim it to the length I want to help cut down the rooster tail. As it is right now, no one will ever tailgate me.

Ithink if you look in the Ski-Doo section (REV-XP I think) you'll find some talk about the Peak, maybe even scroll down through this section, they may have posted in the Peak threads as well.

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
Have a 155 on a pro as long as you have some kind of good base it hooks up real good but in bottom less powder it does not work as well as the camo extreme 2.5, would make a good hill climb track. brother put a peak and took off a camo extreme 2.5 and is swapping it back today.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
softened

Have a 155 on a pro as long as you have some kind of good base it hooks up real good but in bottom less powder it does not work as well as the camo extreme 2.5, would make a good hill climb track. brother put a peak and took off a camo extreme 2.5 and is swapping it back today.

Would be interesting to see how one worked with a little softer paddle?????
Thought it might be too stiff .

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com

Give it some time!!
First 50 miles i hated it trencher....
But after 150miles it softened up and is pretty much awesome!!
My sled was untouchable among other better and agile riders
with similar setups.CamoX2,5 +2.4"

Sled 163" -12 Pro
PA-head
TIED clutch
rest stock.
dry powder (yes it exists in sweden too)

Premium Features