• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Judge Molloy to Retire in 2011

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
i'm thinkin hes going to do a semi-retire old fart judge deal....but in any case good riddance to that a$$hole :rant::rant::rant:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah, hes still on to take on cases... but not like he does now.

I was SO happy to see that when I opened the paper a day or two ago.

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
lets just hope they don't pick one worse than molloy...that would be a bad day!

To him retiring I say...ABOUT FORKIN TIME!!!! He has done enough to cut our skis off and shut us out!

W
Jan 25, 2009
Olney, Mt
hoorahh!!!!

Lets all get together for a celebration in Jewell Basin for a hillclimb, wolfchase, and a spotted owl roast! Possibly get Keith Hammer as guest speaker? Topic--tar & owl feathers in NW Montana history. Just a thought! happy new year!!

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
What a Christmas Gift!!!

You know that slick FORKER will find some way to keep his slimy fingers in the greenies back pocket, but it's good to hear he won't be at the bench all the time.

Now's the time to start letting our wonderful Montana Democratic Senators know that his replacement better be not be a flaming enviro like him. Montana and Idaho needs some releif from his cronies.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I read that the other day....not sure if it really means we are done with him though. He's only SEMI retired. And his collegues don't think his case load will be any lighter.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Bout time that a-hole stops ruining MT. Guess it has to come down to him leaving to stop F-in this state up.
I like how the article points out the major F-ups he's done and not the good....if there is any??

Premium Features