• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sore Knees

T

Trout

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 7, 2009
Cranbrook
I was wondering if anyone is getting bruised knees? Are there any good knee pads or something out there to help with this?

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
Thor Force knee/shin guards are great. fit well, comfortable, lots of protection. saved our bacon more than once. buny wears them too. ski

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
This topic would be dangerous in the Washington section......:rolleyes:

Nope...never get bruised knees..:eek:.sorry to disappoint......lmao:D

never never get bruised knees I don’t wear knee pads!!!! sounds like a personal problem ....... I will just leave that one alone!!!!!! I cant help it sorry!!!:eek::eek::eek::beer;

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Sure glad B had a serious answer for ya...but I too thought you were brave with that title LOL
My pants have some pads in the knees, not a big help but takes some impact away. I also wore knee braces the last couple seasons so no guards would fit. But I'm going to try my dirtbike knee/shin guards this year and hope they work. B, those are some nice ones you're wearing...you think that the bike ones will suck? I'm used to them from the bike and wear them under my bike pants...but what do you think for sledding???? I read that some gals wear their bike gear...:confused:
You also wear the 661 vest??? REALLY need a vest...

Premium Features