• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet hair anyone?

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
Blondz is the only one I've ridden with whose hair looks just as good when she takes her helmet off as when she puts it on.
When I take my helmet off, I look like a hobo who has walked backwards through the rain forest, all uphill, dodging monkeys and doing a breakdance every 3 hours the whole way.

It's bad and I'm thankful there are NO pics. :p

OMFG! I LOL'd.... and I'm sitting in an airport first class / biz lounge!!

btw.... Hotlips' hair ALWAYS looks good - helmet and all! I stand as far away from her as I can.... (luv ya Melinda....!)

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
That is so strange the girl on your last photo to the right looks just like my sister in-law""" they say you have a twin some where!!!

attachment.php

Her name is Stacey and she is one hot sled chica!!!!!

C
Dec 31, 2008
Montana
I like a girl that can work on her sled. Nice work skooter!! Not afraid to get dirty working or care about her hair. Hair wasn't too bad either, looks like you were having fun! :beer;

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Her name is Stacey and she is one hot sled chica!!!!!

I Am not kidding she looks just like my sister in law her name is misty she is just like her very beautiful.
And she is really a big time horse girl!!!
she does Arabians shows she has a stud she rides that is just beautiful big Arabian white summer in winter gray stallion his delicately dished face with wide intelligent eyes and arching neck purebred Arabian. high tail carriage and floating ‘gaits’ I just love him his name is Keno. And she has a few Quarters horse that she does western Pleasure showmanship on. She is good.

I for got to add she is a snowmobiling fool too,

Last edited:
B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
You guys are tooooooo funny!!!!!!

wanna see a whole bunch of holy helmet hair???

Ladies Ride ~ Eureka ... I love this one cuz Tina set the timer then ran over and plopped down right as the camera went off
DSC00661.jpg

Summer helmet hair after doing a face plant into the puddle that I'm standing in ~ ~ let me tell ya... that was fun to wash out!!
DSC01494_54_1.jpg

MYTOYS always has great helmet hair ;) hugs Darling!!
04April4.jpg

Shwee I looked for one of you from Cantwell... but the only pics I got were you with your helmet on. And LadyRev... ya lucked out - you're the only one with a hat on from the ladies ride (smart)

The trick for keeping the bangs outta the eyes for me has been wearing a gator headband AND a balaclava ~ keeps the mop all tucked away (except the braid... which can whip around and smack me in the face sometimes lol but then that's what goggles are for) oh, plus keeps it from getting AS matted and frizzy ;)

Entertaing thread ladies!!! (and gentlemen lol)

H
Jun 25, 2009
Eagle River, AK
Great pics BLONDZ!!
Those pics are the best!! ...And I LOVE poor Tina's Hair the BEST!! :)
Your face plant, was definately the funniest (especially watching it happen)!

Oh and for me, I usually do tight french braids starting with my bangs, to keep them under control... If you do it high enough, they ususally dont come out too bad. YEAYERZ!

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Great pics BLONDZ!!
Those pics are the best!! ...And I LOVE poor Tina's Hair the BEST!! :)
Your face plant, was definately the funniest (especially watching it happen)!

Oh and for me, I usually do tight french braids starting with my bangs, to keep them under control... If you do it high enough, they ususally dont come out too bad. YEAYERZ!

Ya, ya!! Thanks Jess ;)

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
haha you ladies crack me up...I WISH I had a camera for my hairdos that form underneath my lid...this year I might get lucky ;) My hair is pretty short now, no way could I get it in a pony!

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
I have to say when you have long hair...braids are the way to go. My hair used to be pretty long.....if I didn't braid it....I'd pay pay pay later:(

I think it's long enough to braid again. :p

Oh....and 2 braids are better than one....imo....;)

Premium Features