• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need your opinion LADIES!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
180107490v2_480x480_Front.jpg

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Im sorry for the delay, business has been craaaazy! Anyways, I've been working on a few images and Its kind of hard to find quality images but I have 2 logos that I think might be good. Let me know what you all think!

Snow Devil.jpg Snow Bunny.jpg

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Im sorry for the delay, business has been craaaazy! Anyways, I've been working on a few images and Its kind of hard to find quality images but I have 2 logos that I think might be good. Let me know what you all think!

I like the devil that is just what my sled needs in orange.....:face-icon-small-hap

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Ok, so for now I will work on getting the Red Devil flap and let you ladies know when its ready to order! Please let me know if you have any other ideas! thanks for all the input.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
I have been trying to find a silhouette of a girl snowmobiler, but all i can find is a few of a guy snowmobiler. Can someone please direct me to the appropriate image? Thanks!

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Yes, that is the image i have been looking for. Problem is i need it in a vector file preferably, to get the art work done. After resizing it the pixilation would be terrible. So basically im looking for a sticker or logo, not a picture of that girl sledder. thanks!

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
This sticker is on my truck too - I don't have it on the sled anymore because I changed the color scheme (but would love to have more if someone will make them - - our friend that made them for us a few years back isn't doing it anymore)

If ya look close ~ ya can see the silouette of the boobies ... and of course the long hair ;)

sorry - don't have any image files on it - just the pic

DSC060001.jpg

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
This sticker is on my truck too - I don't have it on the sled anymore because I changed the color scheme (but would love to have more if someone will make them - - our friend that made them for us a few years back isn't doing it anymore)

If ya look close ~ ya can see the silouette of the boobies ... and of course the long hair ;)

sorry - don't have any image files on it - just the pic

DSC060001.jpg

that looks like a cape..not pony tails...:face-icon-small-hap

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Yes, that is the image i have been looking for. Problem is i need it in a vector file preferably, to get the art work done. After resizing it the pixilation would be terrible. So basically im looking for a sticker or logo, not a picture of that girl sledder. thanks!

I had that sticker in a smaller size on the back window of my burban, when I bought my truck the salesman knew how crazy I am about riding so took a picture of it and emailed it to a guy that makes stickers. He transfers it to some program, enlarged it it and there ya go. The dealership surprised me with it and a chrome bug shield to match the rest of the chrome that was on the truck. So maybe you could find someone that can take the pic and do what you need???

Premium Features