• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who ordered what?

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Been away from Ski-doo for 11 years. Just ordered a 146 Freeride with shot!

I have also been away from Ski-Doo for 11 years, went and looked at the new 165 Expert yesterday, I really liked it , It will be a big leap in faith for me to jump ship, Dealer has made me a good offer to come back to Ski- Doo, as they are the same place I bought from 12 years ago. Thinking about checking the black - orange one.
What kinda fuel usage is everyone seeing ? notice that Ski-Doo still has a smaller tank then Poo, looks like they make a great fuel caddy, are they necessary to go 60 to 70 miles of aggressive ridding ? I ride close to 15 miles of trail one way to get to the good stuff.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I have also been away from Ski-Doo for 11 years, went and looked at the new 165 Expert yesterday, I really liked it , It will be a big leap in faith for me to jump ship, Dealer has made me a good offer to come back to Ski- Doo, as they are the same place I bought from 12 years ago. Thinking about checking the black - orange one.
What kinda fuel usage is everyone seeing ? notice that Ski-Doo still has a smaller tank then Poo, looks like they make a great fuel caddy, are they necessary to go 60 to 70 miles of aggressive ridding ? I ride close to 15 miles of trail one way to get to the good stuff.

I ride with alot of Polaris guys, and have always used less gas than them. So having the smaller tank has never become an issue. I bought the extra fuel caddy because of having the smallest tank, but end up never using it.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I'm about to order a freeride 146 with shot. I've never owned a doo. I'm coming off a cat and had a couple poos in the past. I like the shorter tracks and cat doesn't have a good option and I'm scared of the poo reliability. I'm WAY past due for a new ride so I've been deciding. I rode a friends doo last ride for awhile and decided I needed one! I hope I don't regret it!! So how do I get $500?

P
Apr 10, 2019
PDX
Checked Red/white 154-3" Expert +shot
no email. :Cry: or maybe I deleted it by mistake? hope not. will call my dealer and see if i should have gotten it or not.

cant wait for next season.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I drank the norona kool aid and changed my order to red expert 165 today
Norona is the new Cat ambassador next year. No more doo. You better cancel and go Cat.
Before this gets out of hand, it is a lie. I am joking. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
Norona is the new Cat ambassador next year. No more doo. You better cancel and go Cat.
Before this gets out of hand, it is a lie. I am joking. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
you're wrong, cat will have burandt and Rasmussen back in 2021.

Premium Features