• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camso 2.7" 9363M

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
if you google camso 9363 you will find a few results. it doesn't look like any major distributor have this yet

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
if you google camso 9363 you will find a few results. it doesn't look like any major distributor have this yet

Even Camso shows nothing about this track.......

edit: They don't have the new Conquer 260 listed either so............. Figured at least TracksUSA would show it

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
That link takes you to the CE 2.5

<table><tbody><tr class="click-to-select"><td>9105M</td><td>163</td><td>15</td><td>2.5</td><td>57</td><td>2.86</td><td>Full</td></tr></tbody></table>

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Called camso but rep is on holiday. Called tracks usa and he confirmed the part number. He has none in stock at this point but they are available for him to order.

Davajn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2012
Sweden
www.instagram.com
I think its the Camso Challanger X2.7 track that i ran last year on my turboed 155" axys 800.
If im not misstaken they made it from cutting the lugs down on X3 tracks. Maybe they had to many X3 laying around not getting sold?

The X2.7 is a really versatile track tho. On my turboed sled it just hauled ass even in powder and compact/spring snow.
Good bite in the track and trackspeed was nice.
The track i got wasent centerported so it worked nice when doing waterskipping :eyebrows:

Im running the same track this year but now as a 163"

My track experience is:
Camso Challenger X3
Camso Challenger X2.7
Camso Conq 280
Camso Challenger Extreme 2.5 Saw
Camso Peak Multiduro 2.5
Composit Talon/M66
Serie 5.1/6/7 plus modified 7 with softer centerlugs (removed some of the support to soften them)

By far the best track i've had is this X2.7 for my type of conditions in Sweden. So i really hope they continue with it!

This is the only pictures i found on the track.
f2Ovbhg.jpg

WZJ1hVc.jpg

Last edited:

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
Found more pictures. And as you guys can see. Its "just" a cut down X3. Still the best imo! :face-icon-small-coo

aIRmPet.jpg

Lhpjk7y.jpg

I am waiting for an X3 track myself now. Has been a little worried that it might be unsuited for our more setup conditilons over here, but that cutting it down was a good solutio in that case.

Great to hear that you like it as a 2.7 cut down version, makes me think I have gone the right route!

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Resurrecting this thread... TracksUSA has this track for 599 plus a little shipping, which is WAY cheaper than the X3 or x3.2. 162x15x2.7 with center port so it goes right on the Polaris drivers... found it for 565 shipped on ebay, just have to try it out for that price. Should be here Saturday or Monday...

Premium Features