• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Male discrimination:

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
You don't have bare wires hanging out and just electrical tape holding it together. Kind of not legal.

Where is this bar again.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
hey marv1, this isn't cluttering up snowest with non sledding topics??
by the way snowizard, i like it!:D:D:beer;:beer;

This is "fouled plug", right? :face-icon-small-win As the heading says, "Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles,...... etc."
This would be categorized as "etcetera." :D

Of course I was merely pointing out an example of a potential electrical hazard, apparently some people interpret the photo differently. :face-icon-small-win :face-icon-small-win

So who is Marv1, from Kotlik,AK, and what about FP doesn't he like? Heck, I've even been in his "neighbor hood" too. He's just across the bay from Nome.
I've been to Nome, Kotzebue, Barrow, Dead Horse, Cold Foot, Livengood, and many other swingin' places in AK. :)

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
You don't have bare wires hanging out and just electrical tape holding it together. Kind of not legal.
Where is this bar again.

Dunno, Ollie. A friend from my ol' town sent it to me today. No explanation, but he hangs out on several of the "joke" and funny picture websites.
Hey, maybe it was in Alaska.:devil: j/k
Or could have just as easily been in some of the Jack Pine Savage, back woods taverns we have in my county. LOL. I'm amazed some of these places haven't burned down long ago. :confused:

Premium Features