• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BUYER BEWARE

U
Nov 18, 2011
Hello everyone ,
I purchased a trailer to carry two motorcycle that is suppose to hold 3000 lbs. Long story short frames are bent and no warranty. MIRAGE said no warranty must have had it overloaded. I sent pictures of the screws even bending the metal frames that hold the floor together. Last email i got from ROB SWIKERT was don't contact me anymore. That sounds like a threat to me and he doesn't give a #$$% to his customers. So watch what and where you buy. Thank you.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Not going to lie to you, but your one and only post on here bashing a company isn't going to win any brownie points. Mirage has taken their fair share of bashings on this site, and has shown that they are very receptive to making issues right with their customers. My advice to you would be.....

1. DO provide all the details of your issue to prove some validity to your story, and explain what steps you took to work with the manufacturer to resolve your problem.

2. DON'T create a user account on a whim, leave out all the details of your issue, and make it sound like you got the shaft from Mirage like they never gave any consideration to helping you out.

Things that may help your cause, or get you some better results would be........What are the trailer specs? What has it been used for, and when did you notice any type of failure starting to occur? What were driving conditions when this happened? Is it possible that you, I don't know, could possibly be at fault for any reason, or do you have a legitimate issue with the manufacturer?

There are a hundred other threads about Mirage trailers. Do some research in those and pursue this the correct way. This is just a heads up. I have not taken either side, but I am trying to help you get a positive result by posting here.

racer

J

jdog

Nov 28, 2007
central wa
Sorry u had a bad time with mirage

I give them an A+ on service. I have had 2 mirage trailers now and had nothing but good servie. took my trailer down to idaho last fall and had them put heated cabinets in it and they fixed 4 or 5 things i did not even ask them to that where not even warranty. I have to say they have been great just my $.02

heynagel

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
With a username like "unhappy" and only a single post, im really going to value this opinion. Im betting he's left out a detail or two.

Premium Features