• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For those that hate the old max thread and the new rep thread.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
So I just get on and read another retarded comment by snow fox hacking on the Rep thread, Seems like same crap different day. Well All I have to say to the guys that don't think good things come from those threads. Ill relate a little experience. A bunch of the "Max Threaders" got together in Revy this spring. Was roughly 30 of us that showed up from all over. I personally rode for 4 days strait. Had the joy of riding Frisby, Boulder, and Turtle and had some epic snow. Dumped almost a foot every night we were there. Still talk to most of the group from that ride at least on a weekly basis and we are all doing a ride this year in cooke that will have even more pieps at it. So for you azzhats that feel the need to constantly bash things that you have no clue about, piss off. Leave people alone cause good things do come from them. Here are some pics from the Revy Max Thread Ride.

Snow Knight
revy003.jpg

290.jpg

woodies
Revy037.jpg

yours truly
Revy047.jpg

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
bubba.... agreed for sure.. things people will just never never understand..

UP WITH TEAM HATE!!!!

ohh and WTF.. you couldnt find a better pic of me than that.. :mad:.. hahah :D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Great post bubba, and great pics too!

Yup, Revy was great!

the top of Turbo hill....
MattsPicsandVids068.jpg

some of us up on Frisby
100_2159.jpg

the base of Turbo hill
RevyPics09-JVC051.jpg

Me
100_2215.jpg

Like ya said Brad, Revy was a great time... and it was strangers on the Forum in the Max that all came together to ride... it was great:D

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
I will give somebody a penny if they can guess the people who are quoted below.. 3 different people..

1: "wow.. drinking makes it easy to laugh" "hahahahahahahah" "but a little hard to stand up"..

2: "hey, lets go back to the cabin and get some more drinks" "then lets go say high to everbody that came and make sure they are up having fun"

3: "NUM NUM NUM nummmmmmmmm"

:eek:.. bwahahahahahahahaha

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Whoopie ding dong., 30 guys got together to ride... and it snowed, yep 4 feet pow in your pics...!! wowee!!

Guess this does not happen in snowmobile forums..:rolleyes:

What did you guys talk about... your rep #'s, and how awesome your rep was to whoever, and did you go back to your hotel room and rep each other after the ride??:D

Good thing this is in fouled plug than general, or mountain..., because most nonsense garbage is on here anyhow.:D

Last edited:
B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Whoopie ding dong., 30 guys got together to ride... and it snowed, yep 4 feet pow in your pics...!! wowee!!

What did you guys talk about... your rep #'s, and how awesome your rep was to whoever, and did you go back to your hotel room and rep each other after the ride??:D

Good thing this is in fouled plug than general, or mountain..., because most nonsense garbage is on here anyhow.:D

What I love about you, most of those pics were from the first day, but hey Im sure your the master at knowing the depth of snow everyday we were there. Ask a few of the non post whore guys that showed up maybe you will believe them.

And of course its going to be in fouled plug, something has to break up ollies political threads. And we wouldn't wanna muck up the mountain and general sections.;)

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.

This post was uncalled for. Brad & Ford posted some nice pics.
Yeah, the rep game's old. So what?
30 guys got together & had some bad times? I bet there was some good times also...
You **** up a lot of good things on this site.

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Weren't you guys there just before the BIS?

The snow sucked big time from wednesday to sunday. I was there.

Understood about the mountain sections... the guys on there are on there for the reason we all should be,, for sledding. plus no one would know you all..LOL

oh boy, can't wait for the big bad red reps...LOL

Yes the pics are nice, happy now E.A.?

Please share what I fah-qed up?

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
Weren't you guys there just before the BIS?

The snow sucked big time from wednesday to sunday. I was there.

Understood about the mountain sections... the guys on there are on there for the reason we all should be,, for sledding. plus no one would know you all..LOL

oh boy, can't wait for the big bad red reps...LOL

Yes the pics are nice, happy now E.A.?

Please share what I fah-qed up?
Rep game's gone dewd. Done. Doesn't get me laid or rich.

S
Nov 26, 2007

if you are not red by day end ill have to waste a rep:mad:

Premium Features