• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Contact in union pass/ dunoir needed

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
Last feb we stayed at a vrbo cabin next to the Lineshack and met the guy that did the maintenance and snow removal. He said he did it for a bunch of cabins there and he gave me his card, but I lost it. Anyone have any idea who this is and how I can get a hold of him? I remember his card was something Construction and Property Management. I know not much to go on, but figured it was worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zecow224

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2018
Wisconsin
Hey I have a few questions as we might be looking at the same VRBO. Do they have fuel in Dunoir? and how bad was it getting from 287 back into Dunoir? I was curious if they plowed the roads or not, I heard it is just a gravel road from 287 back into there. My other concern was having to head down to Dubois every day to get fuel and then come back.

zecow224

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2018
Wisconsin
Is crooked creek the only restaurant up there yet or is the lineranch open and serving food again?

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
The lineshack was open last year when we were there, I imagine it is this year. And crooked creek. The road off 287 to dunoir is plowed gravel and pretty well maintained but has tight switchbacks and alot of elevation change. We pulled a 29' trailer in there and it was fine, but didn't want to do it more than the one in/out at the start and end of the trip.

Premium Features