• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 T-motion Delete Parts

B
Feb 18, 2009
No one has done direct comparisons of the same sled with the same setup on the same terrain/conditions back to back with one locked out and other stock. Those reporting improvements also made other significant other suspension changes at the same time which completely eliminate any realistic results but those people are also so convinced it makes a difference they claim the t-motion lockout made all the difference in the world yet in a shock topic they claim the new shocks made all the difference...

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
No one has done direct comparisons of the same sled with the same setup on the same terrain/conditions back to back with one locked out and other stock. Those reporting improvements also made other significant other suspension changes at the same time which completely eliminate any realistic results but those people are also so convinced it makes a difference they claim the t-motion lockout made all the difference in the world yet in a shock topic they claim the new shocks made all the difference...

We actually have done comparisons with the same sled, same setup, and same terrain/conditions. With the Raptor ACE that I run you can switch from motion to no motion in a minute or less if you want. Believe me, I've done tons of comparisons with locking out the motion to running full motion on nasty, steep, rutted out, and set up faces to steep and deep blower pow and everything in between. I spent weeks running comparisons between motion to no motion on same sled, setup, same conditions, and even same rider. I found I liked it locked out in every scenario tested. Oh and by the way the shocks have made all the difference in the world too. :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features