• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

someone should photoshop an all black axys

I
Nov 26, 2007
How about a Boise State colors version. Yamaha had one like that last year. I would be pretty motivated to buy one in those colors if they were available. I can't help it. I love the Broncos and I played football for them many years ago.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Little black dress has always looked good to me.

I've also seen some chassis' look good with the little red dress and for some reason I like the little white dress with big black poka dots.
Those colors may be a bit more "seasonal" though.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Red side panels, black hood, belly, and tunnel, with white accents will always be a big seller, classic Poo, if it's not there in 16, it will be in 17. Red rails, arms, add to it. Guys are just wired for reds when it comes to motorsports and spending cash (seriously, car and truck OEMs figured this out a long time ago).

H

HenkeEdge

Sep 3, 2012
Sweden
05 IQR anyone?

I'm thinking a "Retro -13 Pro-RMK". =)

Maby nosecone could be blue and the red swoosh on the side maby should be white with a red outline and the retro Polaris-logo on it. And a 800 sticker on the hood where the Polaris sticker sits.

Also I want to se the blue and white seat, the bars in the reartrack white. Dont know about rail and tunnel color, maby just polished metal on the tunnel. Front bumper could be white and white skiloops. =)

Last edited:
Premium Features