• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rivet supplier

C

charger0926

Nov 14, 2010
Elk Grove CA
i asked this same question over on another site, but wanted opinions from here. i am looking for a supplier of the yamaha rivets because OFT is not taking orders and i need some. so where can i get some of the factory style rivets?

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Last ones I got I ordered from fastenal or napa, cannot remember which one. You want the multigrip ones. Stavix is another brand that you can find. Then you just need to decide if you want stainless, aluminum/steel, steel/steel......

S

stopdropanroll

Feb 17, 2009
Fall River Wi
I can help you out, I use them in my undertunnel kits. They are the same ones OFT uses, I am sure Scott would not mind me helping you out, I am not in the business of trying to sell rivets but since they are overloaded right now I could sell you some. How many do you need?

D

Dirt Digger

Mar 1, 2009
We have went to using polaris rivets on all of our sled rebuilds. They cost a little more but are very good. You will need an air rivet gun for them.

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
adprivet.com Has the best selection and pricing I have found.
They carry the multi-grip style as well as many others and they are available in just about any color. Check them out!

Premium Features