• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nytro coolent flow diagram any one ?

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
just dropped a new motor in my nytro and it seems to be running a bit hotter than it used to . just wondering if i crossed a coolant line . does any one have a diagram of the direction of coolant flow through a nytro ? It just seems like my sled isn't moving the coolant around like it should . thanks !

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
just dropped a new motor in my nytro and it seems to be running a bit hotter than it used to . just wondering if i crossed a coolant line . does any one have a diagram of the direction of coolant flow through a nytro ? It just seems like my sled isn't moving the coolant around like it should . thanks !

i know it flows from the oil tank side too the clutch side not sure if that helps
diagram http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pa..._SNOWMOBILE)/RADIATOR_HOSE_(FX10MTRYL_-_2009)

Last edited:
P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
ive got a pretty good idea now what needs to run where . when i did the 3 inch cooler mod one cooler inlet is cut off so thats what was screwing me up . It needs to flow through the lower cooler through the motor back to the thermostat is what i ve come up with . does this sound right ?

Premium Features