• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low Fuel Pump Voltage On M7 Turbo

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
the inline pump thats installed in the kit is only recieving 4v at 2500 rpm suppose to be 11 minimum. when you test the voltage coming from the leads to the pump they test 12v but when you hook the leads up to the pump and test it. it only reads 4v. bad source of voltage goin to the pump or bad pump drawing too many amps to get the voltage it needs?

D
Dec 29, 2007
Norway
the inline pump thats installed in the kit is only recieving 4v at 2500 rpm suppose to be 11 minimum. when you test the voltage coming from the leads to the pump they test 12v but when you hook the leads up to the pump and test it. it only reads 4v. bad source of voltage goin to the pump or bad pump drawing too many amps to get the voltage it needs?

What kind of kit do you have? Are you using a capacitor?

M

mtn mike on boost

Nov 26, 2007
Woodinville,WA
voltage on the m7 varries sled to sled. i had the same problem, couldnt get enough volts by pulling the recoil to start the sled. lucky for me the stock fuel pump seems to be supplying me enough fuel to run it wot

Premium Features