• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Camso delivery

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
I took advantage of the Camso Snow Rush program and the unit showed up today. Can't wait to get home and unpack it tonight. Came with the factory wheel set-up and a coupon for a wrap kit. Not sure if I will do the decals or not. Totally digging the all black look...

Bring on the snow!!!!!

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I took advantage of the Camso Snow Rush program and the unit showed up today. Can't wait to get home and unpack it tonight. Came with the factory wheel set-up and a coupon for a wrap kit. Not sure if I will do the decals or not. Totally digging the all black look...

Bring on the snow!!!!!

Pics! :)

B
2019=NICE!

It is great seeing Camso making improvements to what was already pretty awesome for 2018. I now wish I had all those changes.

I do like the black chassis too although I would rather have everything white. Either way, things keep on getting better and better and that is a good thing. Even the front ski was lightened.

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
A few photos...

2017 Moto Trax ski for comparison. Should get a little better flotation out of the Camso set-up. Believe it or not, the Camso ski and spindle are lighter even though they look way bigger. The wheel kit is rather trick. Must be bogey wheels from one of their large track kits since they all have high quality bearings in them.

Got the fuel can and storage box mounted this weekend. Of course, the box I had was about an inch wider than the space on the tunnel - but two small brackets allowed me to secure it in place.

Only bummer so far is that you have to remove the plastic tunnel cover to adjust the chain. So my storage box will have to be removed to get to the rear bolts... BUT - having an oil bath bearing on the drive sprocket is really nice. Also like the way the brake is now covered and protected.

Can't wait to get this sucker on the snow.

IMG_2707.JPG IMG_2708.JPG IMG_2709.JPG IMG_2710.JPG IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2712.JPG IMG_2713.JPG

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
The camso is better than the Mototrax in every way... You will love the kit... I have had both... The ski alone is a monumental step forward....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
The camso is better than the Mototrax in every way... You will love the kit... I have had both... The ski alone is a monumental step forward....

I think I am loyal to a fault sometimes, so I refused to believe that my MT kit was inferior. But two seasons of proof were enough to change my mind.

There are definitely certain situations where the Moto Trax suspension works well - like set-up spring snow, but deep snow is it's weakness. Even once I put the 2.5 convex track on it, the skid would still trench and the difference between my 120 and a TS 120 were unmistakable.

I'm beyond excited about this upcoming season. Where we ride, its all steep and deep, no jumps or drops so the suspension issues that people keep talking about don't concern me. Getting up on the snow and being able to climb are my only desires.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Then you have picked the perfect kit... I have road them all and I am not a jumper and love the deep and trees... Trenching was my main complaint on the Mototrax... Well and the front ski...
I think I am loyal to a fault sometimes, so I refused to believe that my MT kit was inferior. But two seasons of proof were enough to change my mind.

There are definitely certain situations where the Moto Trax suspension works well - like set-up spring snow, but deep snow is it's weakness. Even once I put the 2.5 convex track on it, the skid would still trench and the difference between my 120 and a TS 120 were unmistakable.

I'm beyond excited about this upcoming season. Where we ride, its all steep and deep, no jumps or drops so the suspension issues that people keep talking about don't concern me. Getting up on the snow and being able to climb are my only desires.

Premium Features