• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRUCKBOSS Sled-Deck- Cost and Where'd You Get It

Stevoreno

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2010
Park City, UT
In the market for a TruckBoss Sled-Deck. Curious what people are paying for them, and what retailers you're getting them from. They are definitely spendy, but seem to be the only solution that seals and locks the bed, which is key for me because of the gear I need to travel with for work.

Thanks for the intel.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I don't know what people are paying. I think they are around $5000 new. If you get options like 12' ramp, winch or other stuff they go up in a hurry. I bought a used one that had all the options you could get for 3500. It would be 7000 or better for new. I havn't used it yet and would be willing to sell if I got my $3500 back.

Kwillman

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Oregon
Did you sell your sled deck yet? What size is it? I am looking for a 7' deck.

Let me know thanks.

Kristian

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I bought a new one this summer. I called around to about 15 different dealers, almost everyone of them quoted me list price on everything.....But they ALL gave me a different price on shipping, some over 500.00. The truth is the deck ships direct from the factory and its a flat fee of either 200 or 250 to anywhere in the US. of all the dealers I called only 2 places had a deck in stock and one was all beat up, half put together and missing parts. The other deck was new condition and they wanted OVER MSRP for it.
Email or call the factory direct, they gave me a deal and threw in free extras.
Your going to want the carbide protection kit, that gives you the super glides with mounting kit and the plastic inserts that protects the slide outs. I also bought the Super clamps and a wireless winch but I went with my own Warn winch because I didnt care for the winch kit they offer.
It adds up quick, you will be well over 6,000.00 but the deck works awesome. you can operate the slide out and the ramp with 1 hand, try that with any other deck on the market and see what happens.
Dont forget you have to assemble the thing and its a big job. Plan on a good 8hours.
Eric

Premium Features