Upgrade to Premium
Trucks and Trailers Towing and hauling your sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
dfm_13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what brand sled deck is this?

Looking at buying the sled deck but the owner cant remember the brand and the deck is stored away from his home. any idea? i know its a 2011 model but that it. he wants 3000 for it says it was 5500 new does this seem right? i think it may be a full lotus

thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-30-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanked 1,123 Times in 643 Posts
SRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond repute

STOP!!!

That's not a full lotus and its not a 5,000 deck. Its a Mission deck (same deck Polaris dealers sell now). You can buy them brand new for about 2500.00, this one is black so its slightly more.

It should have a ID label on the deck frame.

I wouldn't pay much over 1500 for it. Eric

Old 10-30-2014, 10:41 PM
NWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeNWAlpineAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, this is a Mission Sport Deck made by Alcom mfg. To give you an idea, the local trailer dealer wants $2,039 for a new one with just the marine grade plywood, they want $2,350 for one with the textured decking. The powder coating was $300 from the factory when I bought mine...rant over, 3k is a bit steep

Old 10-31-2014, 10:09 AM
Basic Member
dfm_13 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys, im a little upset as i was buying this from one of the employees of the dealer i bought my sled from last year. wont think they would try to pull a fast one over on me. oh well ill just build one as i initially planned.