• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowcheck Prices...Summit X T3

F
Apr 4, 2014
In Canada the best price is here in Saskatoon. Ffun Motor Sports is selling the T3 174 for $14,394 plus tax. That's with 4 year warranty. We used Steve. Super easy to deal with.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
T3 163 $13149 with $200 included credit to purchase accessories at gull boats Missoula, MT.

Last edited:
L
May 15, 2009
I'm in GF, and will be getting mine in Rexburg. Nobody locally comes close to their price.

Not to stick up for any dealers in MT, but a person needs to consider what will it cost me to go to say Rexburg or any out of state dealer? You will have fuel, food, maybe a motel room, your time, wear and tear on vehicle, and such, so will it be enough cheaper to justify?
I understand if you don't have a dealer close that you may have to travel a fair distance in order to get a sled.
Another thing to consider is will the local dealer do the warranty work, if needed, in a timely manner for you if you didn't buy the sled from him?
Just food for thought and my 2 cents!

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Support your local dealer. Most of the time a friendly conversation will handle any issues. Summit Motorsports in Bozeman is great!

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
Support your local dealer. Most of the time a friendly conversation will handle any issues. Summit Motorsports in Bozeman is great!

This being the same Summit Motorsports in Bozeman on Rouse St? The one my best friend took his rev into for a clutch cleaning, and after they cross threaded the clutch bolt, cost him over $1300 in total for parts and labor? Refused to take any accountability for the problem, even though they were the only ones to ever remove or install the clutch bolt? One dude even quit over the issue and went to work at Harley in Belgrade.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
This being the same Summit Motorsports in Bozeman on Rouse St? The one my best friend took his rev into for a clutch cleaning, and after they cross threaded the clutch bolt, cost him over $1300 in total for parts and labor? Refused to take any accountability for the problem, even though they were the only ones to ever remove or install the clutch bolt? One dude even quit over the issue and went to work at Harley in Belgrade.

I can't speak for the management at Summit Motorsports, but my experience has always been good w/ them. They have serviced my clutches and done other repairs with out any problems or issues.

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
I can't speak for the management at Summit Motorsports, but my experience has always been good w/ them. They have serviced my clutches and done other repairs with out any problems or issues.

I am sure they do more good than bad, otherwise the doors would be locked. I have a hard time going to them for service on my KTM, after what went down with him, and take mine to Missoula.

I ordered a T3 in Helena, even though Butte had a better price on the sled. I got a better deal on accessories in town and it all washed out in the end. I don't have to drive hours to get service or warranty work done, that is worth something. Not sure the dollar amount yet.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Friend bought a 163 SP from Helena this past winter when Summit was sold out and had a great experience.

S
Mar 9, 2008
Montana
I totally agree with supporting local dealers. But with that being said, I am not going to fill the wallets of those who are crooked, don't know jack about sleds, are out to soak me for every nickel they can, not carry parts and only order once a week, and finally not stand behind their work. I can drive to Rexberg and back in one day for less than a third of what the dealer here was gonna charge me for the same sled. And this doesn't even take into account the FREE motor fist jacket, plugs, belt, and oil! The local business's need to learn they need to earn business, they don't just get it because of location! Sorry, I went on a bit of a tear....I hope everyone gets the price they are happy with from a dealer they are comfortable with.

L
May 15, 2009
I totally agree with supporting local dealers. But with that being said, I am not going to fill the wallets of those who are crooked, don't know jack about sleds, are out to soak me for every nickel they can, not carry parts and only order once a week, and finally not stand behind their work. I can drive to Rexberg and back in one day for less than a third of what the dealer here was gonna charge me for the same sled. And this doesn't even take into account the FREE motor fist jacket, plugs, belt, and oil! The local business's need to learn they need to earn business, they don't just get it because of location! Sorry, I went on a bit of a tear....I hope everyone gets the price they are happy with from a dealer they are comfortable with.

You make some very valid points.
I was not implying anything negatively, was just giving food for thought.
I don't know what kind of a price you got in Rexburg or what your local dealers price was.
You are happy with your decision and in the end that is all that really matters!

Premium Features